Reviews for Long Live The King
zxy5155 chapter 1 . 2/17
This is my favorite Merdred fanfic!Although I am a Merthur lover,this is just fabulous!May I have the honor to have your permission and make a fanvid for your wonderful work?I'll credit you for your you a happy Chinese new year.:)
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 1/22
Awww poor Arthur, but in a way he kind of deserved it. Great one shot :-)
Tigersaga chapter 1 . 1/5
I love Merthur- but this was an epic story! I love the ending, it gave me chills up my spine.
bella-luna123 chapter 1 . 1/3
Amazing story. Wonderful twist to a canon tale.
Precious Mordred chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
It's true that I ship merthur, but I love Merlin greatly I want the best for him. And Mordred is just that! I feel like I got my babies together at last. I wasn't looking for merdred, but when I saw it, I just couldnt resist! Ive always been a merdred shipper, tbh, i just dont know why have i never read anything for them, I thought there wasnt any shippers but me, probably. Also, your writing is truly amazing. I think Im hooked!
BlankMask chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Merlin/Arthur fan all the way. I read this because I thought it would be interesting. And it is but it was upsetting as well. At the end were Arthur said the prophecy was fulfilled it was, by far, a crueller fate than just simply dying. It doesn't sit well with me in the way how Merlin didn't realise how it had been fulfilled and his part in it. How in a way, it felt like Merlin failed. Despite all that I couldn't help but love this story. Merlin/Modred is quite interesting :)
A Merdred fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
One of the best I've read! This is a very interesting tape on the prophecy, one that I found very satisfying :) Well done, and thank you for sharing this little gem with us!
Feefifofasha chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it! I can't even say it enough times to convey my true feelings for this ship that your story has induced! Great story!
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I must say that this is a great story. I click on this story hoping that Merlin would be a girl because I don't read Slash-fics, but I wasn't disappointed in it. This story has actually changed my view on Slash-fanfics, it was just THAT great. I've been dying for some Merdred lovin. I loved that Merlin seem to be the dominant pleasure provider, I know it's easy to make him the submissive one in the relationship because he is usually smaller than every other male, so I'm glad 'you did what-you-did' in this story. This story was perfect and even-thou I wanted more, it was a well rounded story and it didn't need to be longer (Despite my personal wishes).
Nina Vixen chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was so adorable and I love the slight Arthur-bashing. I used to be a devoted Merthur shipper before this, but now...
GO MERDRED!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Mordred and Merlin are such a cute couple! But for Mordred to have loved Merlin when he was a child is backwards cradle-robbing.
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love how Mordred won without even "killing" Arthur and I also took pleasure in Arthur's suffering.
Midori no Kaori chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
THIS is magnificent! absolutely love it and a different story than most fics but lovely! I really wished the show would have turned out like this, without the dark bit haha. but this is GREAT! XD
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Wow, this could be viwed as evil. It is just that amazing.
Darkflower123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh my god this was amazing!