Reviews for Long Live The King
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 8/8
Every time I read this fic, it feels as though I'm reading it anew, for the first time. Each
word appears to have been chosen with the utmost care and I am forever in awe at the command you have over the English language. I can only imagine how skilled a writer you will be in the far future - one of the best I would assume.

Thank you for writing this fic; it is one of my absolute favorites. And I will definitely be looking at more of your works.

Lizzie
Darkhybrid chapter 1 . 5/17
This is definitely one of my fave Merdred fics:) I love they way you wrote the characters and the plot was very interesting; an awesome twist to canon.
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 3/28
I don't know if I should be happy or slightly disturbed...
I'm going to be happy! Merlin is happy so I'll be happy. :D
Well done writing this btw, really enjoyed it, I have to admit (no offence) but I didn't expect this to be as gd as it was. :) Was that a compliment or an insult...I apologize if it came off wrong but that was modt definitely intended as a compliment.
This was a superbly written story. :)
Cassidy-182769 chapter 1 . 1/20
This is so great!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Wow... that was really good.
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
loved it,completly diiferent from anything i have read,did not excpet it to be like this,but it was bittersweet and enjoyable
zxy5155 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This is my favorite Merdred fanfic!Although I am a Merthur lover,this is just fabulous!May I have the honor to have your permission and make a fanvid for your wonderful work?I'll credit you for your you a happy Chinese new year.:)
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Awww poor Arthur, but in a way he kind of deserved it. Great one shot :-)
Tigersaga chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I love Merthur- but this was an epic story! I love the ending, it gave me chills up my spine.
bella-luna123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Amazing story. Wonderful twist to a canon tale.
Precious Mordred chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
It's true that I ship merthur, but I love Merlin greatly I want the best for him. And Mordred is just that! I feel like I got my babies together at last. I wasn't looking for merdred, but when I saw it, I just couldnt resist! Ive always been a merdred shipper, tbh, i just dont know why have i never read anything for them, I thought there wasnt any shippers but me, probably. Also, your writing is truly amazing. I think Im hooked!
BlankMask chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Merlin/Arthur fan all the way. I read this because I thought it would be interesting. And it is but it was upsetting as well. At the end were Arthur said the prophecy was fulfilled it was, by far, a crueller fate than just simply dying. It doesn't sit well with me in the way how Merlin didn't realise how it had been fulfilled and his part in it. How in a way, it felt like Merlin failed. Despite all that I couldn't help but love this story. Merlin/Modred is quite interesting :)
A Merdred fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
One of the best I've read! This is a very interesting tape on the prophecy, one that I found very satisfying :) Well done, and thank you for sharing this little gem with us!
Ryan Ryanson. Son of Ryan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it! I can't even say it enough times to convey my true feelings for this ship that your story has induced! Great story!
Ms. RomanceFan chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I must say that this is a great story. I click on this story hoping that Merlin would be a girl because I don't read Slash-fics, but I wasn't disappointed in it. This story has actually changed my view on Slash-fanfics, it was just THAT great. I've been dying for some Merdred lovin. I loved that Merlin seem to be the dominant pleasure provider, I know it's easy to make him the submissive one in the relationship because he is usually smaller than every other male, so I'm glad 'you did what-you-did' in this story. This story was perfect and even-thou I wanted more, it was a well rounded story and it didn't need to be longer (Despite my personal wishes).