Reviews for When Goths and CIT's Collide
Dsman chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
those two are fighting like dogs
Rockets Love chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
iloveScottPilgrim chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
ok I'm not sure I like this because I kinda still like Duncan/Courtney but its good
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
i very much enjoyed this one shot, you can tell there is a lot of tension between Gwen and Courtney. I was hoping that Courtney would take a swing at Gwen, maybe tussle around the apartment a bit
Jessicasa2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I LOVED IT GxD forever
TwistedXmo chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OMG i loved it! yay GxD poor courtney but she was going nuts
SushiChica chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Okay, so I'm going to be straight with you: despite the fact that I love that you know how to string a sentence together (seriously, your near-perfect grammar, punctuation, and spelling were both refreshing and appreciated), everything about this story hits me in all the wrong places in regards to plot and especially characterization. While it's all fine and dandy to do a piece like this, where Duncan's moved on to Gwen and Courtney is alone and pissed/sad about it, you seem to have confused Courtney with some other girl that I don't recognized and just kind of slapped Courtney's name on top of her.

You've taken everything good about Courtney and massacred all of it in this piece, then taken all her flaws and exaggerated them until they're essentially all that's left of her personality. And at the same time, you have Gwen disproportionately...well, perfect. Why is it that in all Gwen/Duncan fanfictions, Courtney is reduced to some simpering, clingy, obsessive, and frankly stupid psychopath while Gwen is mature, can handle anything, and completely above it all? The Courtney I see on TDI wouldn't be caught dead fawning over losing Duncan, getting drunk and calling him and bitching over their lost relationship, and I can't ever see her in a million years lying about pregnancy.

And even though you've clearly TRIED to make Gwen the angelic figure in this piece, the guiding light for Courtney's eventual "enlightenment", if you can call it that, she does this whole 'twisting the knife' thing that is both totally unnecessary and out of character. But still, somehow Gwen is the good, rational one in the end and Courtney is the fractured, ridiculous one who is left to pick the pieces up and put them back together.

fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I am a huge DxC fan... And ... I loved this story!

You should make a sequel and in it have Courtney take one of the tests because she's like super bored and she actually is preggers!

Just an idea

Please PM me Because if u don't do a sequel I would like to do a sequel for this story
The-Bad-W0lf chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was a very well written story I'm not sure if it's a one-shot or not. But, I liked the almost small friendship that almost formed. LOL. Anyways, i think it was good.
sk8inpiro21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
um, sorry bra, but i hate it.