Reviews for Risks and Wagers
spiel chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
OMG Reno's sex talk with Rufus at the end just cracked me up like nothing else xD

Thanks a lot for the udpate!
Lulu3914 chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Love the story. Pretty please update soon!
Dannichigo chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Poor Rufus... And Poor Reno... And poor poor poor Cloud... Lol. I like it. Update soon. -
spiel chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Thanks for the update! :)
Balinor88 chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Great story. Poor Rufus and Reno though.
siarafaerie-101-miss chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
friggen brilliant!

update again soon!

Kura-sama chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
whot, update! Really liking this story I root for Reno Though a 3some wouldn't be too bad... XD
VioletStar98 chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Very interesting story you have here. I hope the next update will be soon.
Soyna chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
Point 1: Dwah... Tseng taking care of both Rufus and Nicky is quite adorable.

Point 2: Reno is ill, Rufus is ill. Poor guys are in no shape for the activities that they are craving. (even though Rufus got a little with Nicky where Reno hasn't had anything yet)

Point 3: I think that Cloud is going to be a nurse maid now... (he needs to get a little outfit to take care of the two)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Great chapter. -
Apprentice chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Lol, great, Cloudys got another sicky on his hands. Rufus is sort of an idiot isn't he? I mean, he's sick as sick can be on the verge of passing out (of course now he already has) and Tseng has repeatedly asked him to get some rest. Tseng, Mr. 'deal with the pain and get to work', so yeah, Rufus should be in a hospital or something. -shrugs- Whatever, can't wait for the next chapter!
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
Oh no! Rufus has collapsed. I love how you've written Cloud in this story, Looking forward to the next chapter. _
alydhe chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Wow, this is so sweet and hot and wonderful! I can't wait to read more. And can I say that I adore Nicky? Is there any chance we can look forward to a subplot? He's be really cute with Tseng.

Poor Cloud, he's so insecure that he's just sure that someone showing interest in him is a joke or a fleeting thing. It never occurs to him that he could really be found attractive, both inside and out. I wonder how much experience he has? If he never got with Zack or Aeris then, in canon, there's a pretty good chance that Cloud is sexually inexperienced. He was just 15 when he was taken by Hojo and was there for 5 years, then the whole mess with Sephiroth didn't leave him with much time for dating. Poor guy is really out of his depth and has no idea how overwhelmed he's about to become with the forces of nature known as Reno and Rufus gunning for him.

I hope you update, soon.
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Looking forward to Rufus visiting 7th heaven. _
Okamihanyou-Lin chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Aww...that was really cute in a sexy way. I know this is a Rufus/Cloud/Reno fict...but I think that Rufus/Nicky would be cute too... ; Ah well, it was still cute and I hope Nicky isn't just a one time character.