Reviews for Remnants of a Heart
meantoddy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
hope you make an ulquihime that has the same tension, sweetness but with a happy ending. :)
GeneralCuster chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wonderful writing. I think you did an excellent job with Ulquiorra's thoughts.
wutai flea chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
as much as i hate to admit it you are right, this pairing could never happen...and its really unfortunate too, because they would really compliment each other in every way. this is probably the most realistic UlquiHime fic out there. Good job on the characterization.

But,you gotta admit, there were hints in the manga *grins*
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I really liked this!:3 I am a huge Ulquihime shipper as well as ya put it as there are so many reasons so many peeps love this targic romeoJuliet couple almost its crazyness! I would much rather see her with him then Ichigo who does not really care or see her in that way, as to me there was no gestion there was "Something" between them. Not romantic yet there was an invisable thread linking them which could have turn into something more if dumbass Ichigo had not come to her rescue and had NOT-!..well lets just say I will hate Ichigo/Hichigo forever! The end of your story kinda in a way was like a bitersweet stake to the heart as I felt bad for her! Gah, Hottie Hollows so stubborn.