Reviews for River Deep, Mountain High
Auroreorange chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
Wow, bravo! This is the most eloquent and fitting sequel I have yet to read!
Lisa Cooper chapter 22 . 2/3/2013
River Deep Mountain High was a WONDERFUL story! I love the pictures you painted about what life was like for Christy and Neil. Thank you so much, L. Fassmann
Melissa72 chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
yay! Ah, how all of us wish we could find ourselves in the arms of the one God chose for us on a cabin porch by a river in the mountains. Congrats Christy and Neil! Thank you for sharing your story with us. Your writing is well done. God bless
Melissa72 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Yay! About time! Both stubborn and clueless:) Too bad Neil didn't have access to St. Thomas Aquinas' Summa Theologica...reason informed by faith...and most especially the "unmoved mover"...none of us can even take a breath of our own without God willing it...and then of course there is the historical fact of Jesus Christ:) So, so much to bring our reason to the shores of faith...and then the only thing we have to do is make one small step...not hard to do when you read the Gospels...and once that step is made, the gift of faith appears and wala! It all falls into place.

Wonderful news that they finally got together. Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us!
blessedmommy9 chapter 22 . 4/29/2012
What a wonderful story! This is my absolute favorite continuation of the series. Wonderful ending! Thank you.:-)
Love Of My Life chapter 22 . 1/17/2012
I really enjoyed this story, well done. Thanks for sharing!
littlemaccyd chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Those were some good Bible verses you inserted in these chapters. :)
littlemaccyd chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
"Lordy, ye'd think somebody done mortally died in the next room!" HAHA I was actually laughing out loud because you totally nailed Ruby Mae's way of speaking! Good job! :)
prissygirl chapter 22 . 11/23/2010
I was seized earlier this evening by an overcoming urge to read a romantic ending for our dear couple that actually connected to the old series (the blonde Christy movies just changed too many things to feel like a pure, untainted victory, though I do like them). Anyway, your story is wonderful and now I have a default way to think of the Kellie Martin series ending. Thank you for keeping Christy as a strong character who isn't afraid to speak her mind. I loved the witty dialogue between Neil and Christy. It's the reason I loved them from the beginning. In conclusion, you rock ;)
Melissa72 chapter 22 . 8/23/2010
L.O.V.E. this story. It is different from the others in that it is presented in third person POV. It's always nice to get in the heads of all the different characters...esp Neil McNeill.

Thank you for sharing your version of what happened at the end of the series...I esp liked how you handled Margaret...it was very well done and respectful. Also liked your take on Dan Scott...what a great guy, huh?

God bless you!
Angelatil chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
OMG...this story was so well written! It brought tears to my eyes at several points. And the wedding and the wedding night...omg just great. I love to see their love shining through!

Oh I do hope you continue on with their story. I would like to see what it is like during their early stages of marriage and through conceiving a child or children. I would like to see more of them in married life in general. I love this couple!

Great job! :)
Jane Owen chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
Thank you for writing this. It was beautifully done and mirrored the tv show wonderfully. This was exactly the way the series should have ended. Great job!
Red.Gael chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
Wonderful ending :-)

Though I wish it didn't have to be...I loved this story and it's sad it can't go on forever.
LWallace chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
Wonderful! I meant to mention before what a marvelous idea it was to place their wedding by the river. It added so much scope. And I absolutely loved that the doctor made her a wreath of goldenrod and mountain laurel. Loved that!

Another element in your story that got me hooked was your dialogue. I was looking forward to every moment in this story when the two would be together to read the conversations. You made them actually FRIENDS who TALKED-meaningful, interesting, heartfelt talks like they had in the show. Very refreshing. And your conclusion was them having another heartfelt conversation about the mountains. They are magic!

Thank you for a wonderful story!
Loki's Only Love chapter 22 . 10/30/2009
oh I LOVE this story and I am kinda sad that its finished now. Oh well can't wait to see what you come up with next.