Reviews for The Third Guardian
StryXx chapter 126 . 5/3
(A very long review follows. You have been warned.)

I feel as though, after reading silently for so long, I owe you a long review of this story as a whole, the good and the bad.
First of all, I'd like to say that this story was an absolute pleasure to read, even though it did take a long time to get through to the end. You did such an incredible job of weaving together the story and characters with the original plot of FFX and what we already knew of Lord Braska's pilgrimage. You wrote Jecht, Braska's and Auron's exceptionally well, and Raiel fit in just perfectly to their group.
As much as I have enjoyed this journey, I do have a bit of constructive criticism to give, but know that I mean no disrespect.
For one, it was very wordy and a little too descriptive at time. Sometimes it's best to get straight to the point without dragging things out too much. My main concern with this is that such long descriptions may make people lose interest in the story, which would be a shame since it really is worth reading to the end.
There were also - in my opinion - too many names to remember. Between all of the members of the SS Unit/Flashpoint, the security detail in Zanarkand and even at times Rin's staff, I often found myself somewhat overwhelmed by all of these names I felt like I was meant to remember. In the end, it didn't have much of an impact on the experience, but it makes me feel almost a little guilty that I couldn't remember most of these characters along the way.
Aside from these points, I found this story to be a fantastic portrayal of the people involved in the journeys of Braska and Yuna. I am still amazed at how well you expressed the sentiments of all of these people, from a maniacal priest lusting for power to a young boy growing up in his lost father's shadow and so much more.
The phrase "Everyone in Spira has lost someone" has stuck with me from the beginning and remains with me even at the end of this long journey.
Thank you for your patience and devotion in writing this (and in reading this review!). I'm hoping to read more excellent stories from you.

-StryXx
MemoriesoftheForgottenGuardian chapter 126 . 1/11
I finally got to read these last chapters...I cannot believe it is over. As much as I understand why you didn't go through the whole game-story, I still wish you had. I - and probably everyone who had been reading this - is going to miss everyone, all our new friends. Thank you for your dedication and persistence in writing out this masterpiece of a story.

- MFG
AmongUsAll chapter 126 . 11/27/2014
WOW! Well done with this story; I loved every word of it, the good times and bad. I only started reading this story around 8 months ago, but the years of work you put into this epic really show. This last chapter really made me smile, once again, well done! I'll definitely try to check out anything else you write, your writing really appeals to me. Good luck in your future endeavors!
AmongUsAll
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 126 . 11/27/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! It's finished! I TOLD YOU SO you could do it! I should say I'm proud of you! But I think you're the older one *scratches chin* I can still say that I suppose.
buddyzmama chapter 125 . 11/18/2014
Poor Auron...dealing with a group of teenagers...*sniff*
AmongUsAll chapter 125 . 11/16/2014
Poor Auron, he sure tries, but he can only get the message so far…
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 125 . 11/15/2014
Auron... Keep it together man! *Sniggers then jumps in atomic bunker for protection.*
buddyzmama chapter 124 . 11/8/2014
I hope that Mikel gets better soon...
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 124 . 11/7/2014
Another story which is happy ánd sad! How do you do it? XD
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 123 . 10/27/2014
Yep. This is good! KILL SEYMOUR! We all know he'll die EVENTUALLY! So... *rubs hands gleefully* can't wait for the next one!

And YAY! they're back together.
Child of Entropy chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
*explosions in the background*
Attendant: Captain, the cuteness reading are off the chart! The Moe Machine is overheating! Captain?
Captain: *Near to the point of unconsciousness* Too... Much... Cute.
buddyzmama chapter 123 . 10/25/2014
Reunions...*sniff*
*sniffle*
Child of Entropy chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Hey there! If I may say, you are amazing! You go into such amazing detail, and I am now hooked. This story is a great refresher, and being an aspiring writer myself, I feel inspired. Thank you, and please continue making stories as good as this one! FFX is one of y favorite games, and this point of view from a third guardian (As well as a love interest that can keep up with Auron) is pure genious. Keep up the good work!
Commisar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 122 . 10/14/2014
Oh dear... Raiel is going to *totally* miss Auron. Oh well... Not time yet anyway. Hmm... Vanilla still but acceptable. Yes it is good, above average and undoubtedly I couldn't in same way. Also, It is late late and late in the night. So forgive my dry attitude. You're totally welcome by the way.

Greetings from Commissar admiral Kordoshky

P.S. I'm favouriting you again!
buddyzmama chapter 122 . 10/14/2014
Ok he couldn't get Raiel so the son-of-a-biscuit-eater is going to go after innocent little Yuna...Have I ever mentioned how I *hate* Seymour?