Reviews for New Arrangements
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/21
Too much tension. And then I read this one. And the end made me so sad, because I know it's multiple choice, but it still felt like he died.
The only good thing about the roller coaster my emotions are on right now is the fact that it is being caused by your writing. So I can unequivocally say, you are excellent at writing. I went through and read all your Star Wars fics in one day, and it was wonderful. And horrible. And funny. And tragic. And so, so happy.
Thank you.
AI chapter 25 . 6/13
Ambiguous ending yay! Although still not convinced the Council is not full of crazy people. I mean, if they knew what was going on there set the planet, they could've investigated, presented witnesses, heck Obiwan's body is evidence of torture by Rhagas and Dooku. That would be grounds for labeling Dooku fallen and thus his execution. I don't know how even Quigon could refute the evidence, which would negate the attempted Turning. Very incompetently done from start to finish, by the Council. Not checking on how padawan Obiwan is doing under his crazy master, not sensing the Dark Jedi that's talking to them, withholding information at multiple instances for no reason, the whole approach to neutralizing Dooku. I feel they got off far too easily without repercussions. Again, not sure why Quigon would trust or respect them?

I personally think Obiwan chose to let go. He wasn't in a healthy mental state to make decisions.

Very gripping story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
AI chapter 21 . 6/13
They can't get a moments peace huh. Well timed entrance, well played.
AI chapter 20 . 6/13
FU Yoda! When you said you'd make more mistakes, it wasn't a challenge to make another so soon! Obviously the Council can't figure out who is good and bad, even if they are sitting right in front of them. At this rate the entire Council will fall to the Dark before Obiwan will.
AI chapter 19 . 6/13
So the council is blind to the torture and shattered leg that Obiwan is healing from? That was within normal bounds of Jedi behavior? The more I read the more stupid the Council gets. Wow.
AI chapter 18 . 6/13
I a, starting to hate Yoda more and more. Ugh he's so high and mighty and cold here. Ohh, like if you don't do what he wants you to, he's all cold and stony. Like he has any moral high ground here, the Council should be apologizing most humbly for their screw ups.
AI chapter 17 . 6/13
Couldn't stop reading the last few chapters long enough to comment. Just when I thought things are at the worst, you up the ante and things get worse. I called it, Jedi Council coverup! Just When I thought the Council couldn't screw up more, hey they screwed up worse! I cannot imagine how they can be trusted after this.

Also, weren't there Jedi Healers and other Jedi on this planet. Question- how could they miss this? Answer- I can't see how they could, which means they knew, which means they are enemies. Watch out.
AI chapter 15 . 6/13
SO HORRIFIED!
AI chapter 12 . 6/13
Ohh Jedi Council cover up! I called it! Obiwan is apprentice to Turned Jedi! So sad, Obiwan and Quigon are victims of others' manipulations, from Rhagos Dooku and the Council.
AI chapter 10 . 6/13
If Rhagos has been going through so many apprentices how did no one notice? Interesting that no one informed Quigon that Dooku was exiled there. So close to flinging Obiwan! Headache mental bond?
AI chapter 8 . 6/13
Eh, sorta called it. Though it begs the question, was the Council so incompetent that they didn't realize Dooku was behind this? Did they not know Dooku was the master? Seems unlikely. Then why did they not warn Quigon about his old master? Didn't they worry that there might be contact? Everything could have been prevented if there were open communication. What a waste.
AI chapter 7 . 6/13
ohhh Dooku? Didn't even suspect him because Quigon didn't suspect him. Interesting. And obviously the Council suspected, from the way Yoda is acting. bad council, no biscuit.
AI chapter 6 . 6/13
Ohhh was his master a Jedi who turned and Obiwan is running from him? Explains the familiarity with the temple. Kinda skimpy protective detail if the Council didn't even tell Quigon what to watch out for.
AI chapter 4 . 6/13
So much mystery! I feel for Quigon, who is saddled with such responsibility while vital knowledge is withheld. I feel bad for Obiwan, who seems sincere but inept as if he was not taught what he should have been. Much distrust towards the Council, who I think is playing games as usual. They mean well but are screwing things up and don't understand why. My theory is that Obiwan is a runaway / repentant Sith apprentice.
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 5/8
Oh dear. What happened to Dooku?