Reviews for New Arrangements
lisca chapter 25 . 1/7
I love this story so so much! I couldn't stop reading (and... crying during the last chapter ahah).
I thought I would have to kill you for breaking my heart but thankfully Obi Wan didn't die so it's all good :) (WELL I was sure he was dead but then I read your comment at the end!)
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful fic!
piades chapter 12 . 10/5/2017
Wow... I'm impressed with myself thus far! Or maybe I'm impressed with you? Any way, it's cool picking up clues and then seeing them become more clear as the story progresses... but i still remain in many ways as confused as Qui-Gon XD
piades chapter 11 . 10/5/2017
Hrmmm... cmon qui-gon moveeee
piades chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
The headaches... hrmmm were they dookus doing? I can't help but feel that they are due to someone manipulating Qui-Gon, and that the potential for that manipulation is the reason that he was not given more information.
piades chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
Hrmmm.
Doing what he's told doesn't seem good for Qui-Gon. I'm puzzled by Dooku's role... it seems he might have more to do worth Obi-Wan than I thought.
piades chapter 7 . 10/5/2017
Yoda, why are you even trying? :/
piades chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
Aw yessss
piades chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
I'm working on the assumption that Obi-Wan s former master went dark, and dooku is not. But we shall see.
piades chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
Rude, Qui-Gon. Ruuuuude.
piades chapter 3 . 10/5/2017
Im glad that Qui-Gon has begun to get over himself a little... but things are getting more and more perculiar. Could Qui-Gon be right about Obi-Wan brushing with the dark side? It might support his hesitance with a lightsaber. I find myself doubting it though. And daily training with the council? That is.. a lot. I am mildly disturbed and very intruiged.
piades chapter 2 . 10/5/2017
Do I smell h/c? I think I smell angst. Which are (were?) Apparently fond of. Ahh, I think me and this fic are going to be well-paired indeed!

I'm assuming there was something rathee wrong with obi-wans previous apprenticeship, though that could be the angst goggles talking, and that is contributing to his awkwardness.. although his words come off a bit snarky.
piades chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
"there were possibly worse things, he supposed, than teaching rejected apprentices, and he knew the Council would have no qualms whatsoever about finding those worse things and subjecting him to them for disobeying their mandates" I giggled. :D

I'm very curious about the circumstances of this fic.. ahh! To the next chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 4/17/2017
actually shroud is usually used in terms of burials
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Amaying! :)
Tandy Sandman chapter 25 . 12/6/2016
It's finely written but so sad… I loved this fic! Thank you so much for all your had work!