Reviews for New Arrangements
equine 14 chapter 25 . 7/28
So amazing!
equine 14 chapter 6 . 7/28
Loving this story! So much obi-angst, balanced out by qui-gon's POV that cradles the story in a very good way. Nice work, keep it up! I know this was published and updated long ago, but I am reading it now, and so I will review now, got that people? May the force be with you... Always...
Maeve.Pendergast chapter 25 . 3/15
The way you wrote I found it really hard to see how it could end with Obi-Wan's knighting. I absolutely loved the story by the way! It totally made me cry at the end. When it says "He hoped Obi-Wan had found the peace he'd wanted so badly" it really seals the deal for me about this being Obi-Wan's funeral because Obi-Wan wanted to die and find peace not live and become a Jedi Knight. Now it made sound like I'm a pessimist but in all actuality I really really wanted to Obi-Wan to live and I supposed he still could but I guess I'm too one-sided to see it. Excellent writing and such a unique story! Its cool to leave it open like that however I makes me itch to hear what you actually would have had the ending be given the choice. Definitely one of my favourite Jedi Apprentice (Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan era) stories.
CheddarTrek chapter 7 . 3/5
The mystery is interesting and whatnot, even if I'd guessed from Dooku's first appearance that something along these lines had been going on...

...but it's killing my 'suspension of disbelief' to see how much Qui-Gon has been kept in the dark. I just can't get my head into that aspect of the story, and it keeps pulling me out of immersion.

Still interesting though!
tumna.falls chapter 25 . 2/4
No! That ending is torture! I want to believe that he didn't join the Force, but they way its written implies that he did, but it also implies that he was knighted... In other words, this story is amazing!
Lord Sanguine chapter 25 . 1/18
An interesting plot idea. I am however still confused about what Rhagos was trying to do.
charie01 chapter 25 . 1/3
I loved this story. Keep on writing please.:)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/11/2015
This is the one of the most beautiful stories that I have ever read. I cried so much especially during the last chapters.

The ending was sad but I love it so much since I know that Obi-wan's wish for peace was respected.

You are an amazing writer. :)
UmbriFiica chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Too much tension. And then I read this one. And the end made me so sad, because I know it's multiple choice, but it still felt like he died.
The only good thing about the roller coaster my emotions are on right now is the fact that it is being caused by your writing. So I can unequivocally say, you are excellent at writing. I went through and read all your Star Wars fics in one day, and it was wonderful. And horrible. And funny. And tragic. And so, so happy.
Thank you.
AI chapter 25 . 6/13/2015
Ambiguous ending yay! Although still not convinced the Council is not full of crazy people. I mean, if they knew what was going on there set the planet, they could've investigated, presented witnesses, heck Obiwan's body is evidence of torture by Rhagas and Dooku. That would be grounds for labeling Dooku fallen and thus his execution. I don't know how even Quigon could refute the evidence, which would negate the attempted Turning. Very incompetently done from start to finish, by the Council. Not checking on how padawan Obiwan is doing under his crazy master, not sensing the Dark Jedi that's talking to them, withholding information at multiple instances for no reason, the whole approach to neutralizing Dooku. I feel they got off far too easily without repercussions. Again, not sure why Quigon would trust or respect them?

I personally think Obiwan chose to let go. He wasn't in a healthy mental state to make decisions.

Very gripping story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
AI chapter 21 . 6/13/2015
They can't get a moments peace huh. Well timed entrance, well played.
AI chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
FU Yoda! When you said you'd make more mistakes, it wasn't a challenge to make another so soon! Obviously the Council can't figure out who is good and bad, even if they are sitting right in front of them. At this rate the entire Council will fall to the Dark before Obiwan will.
AI chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
So the council is blind to the torture and shattered leg that Obiwan is healing from? That was within normal bounds of Jedi behavior? The more I read the more stupid the Council gets. Wow.
AI chapter 18 . 6/13/2015
I a, starting to hate Yoda more and more. Ugh he's so high and mighty and cold here. Ohh, like if you don't do what he wants you to, he's all cold and stony. Like he has any moral high ground here, the Council should be apologizing most humbly for their screw ups.
AI chapter 17 . 6/13/2015
Couldn't stop reading the last few chapters long enough to comment. Just when I thought things are at the worst, you up the ante and things get worse. I called it, Jedi Council coverup! Just When I thought the Council couldn't screw up more, hey they screwed up worse! I cannot imagine how they can be trusted after this.

Also, weren't there Jedi Healers and other Jedi on this planet. Question- how could they miss this? Answer- I can't see how they could, which means they knew, which means they are enemies. Watch out.