Reviews for The Tainted Age of Sorcery
Roningirlkisa chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Urgh it's mean girls all over again.
Saciice11 chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
I love that Cinnamon kinda just figures everything out. It's funny coz it makes you think "If she could see it, Dumbledore should've known." Hehehe

And I love how she owned Draco. "To outside creatures, you're all alike, so what difference does it make?" Brilliant.

Can't wait for more

Love Sarah
Saciice11 chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Hehehe I love it. "I hope it isn't a physical exam." That made me lol.

Good chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Saciice11 chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
I like the Mary-Sue-ness in your fic because it's not the annoying kind, it's the humerous kind. Because you're totally aware. I love your writing style, it's funny. Can't wait for more!

Love Sarah
Josh B chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
A very interesting story. Author really knows how to paint a picture for the reader. The characters a very unique. Each character has their own personality, keeping the chance of character similarities/ blending at bay, keeping the reader free of confusion. Each character has a unique back story, either it be the Queen of Celestia or just a classmate of Lucyndah, everyone has a story and the author makes sure it is known by the reader. Very good dialogue, easy for the reader to get into the story. The story does not run on. It doesnt get stretched out so the story seems longer, making it free of any boring points in the story. Can easily see this story becoming a series. Either it be short stories or full fledged novels. There is so much the author can do with these characters. A prequel, spin-off with another character. Which ever the author chooses to to with the story I am sure it will be a big hit. I look forward to any other submissions from this author. This author has talent that people have not yet seen, but, I can see this story or any other story from this author becoming very successful.