Reviews for Even the Bravest
shockin'blueeyes chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hi, it's Isa!

I actually remembered you from HO, but I didn't remember how good your stories were! I read a few and finally came upon this one, and inmediately liked it. I thi k you captured Ginny perfectly, and Harry too. The line about 'The bravest are the ones that get up' killed me, it truly did. It has gone straight to my favourite quotes list!

I'm sorry I've virtually dissapeared from HO, but exams came, and then I got addicted to this TV series called Band Of Brothers, and then I went to summer camp, so I haven't really been around that much. Hopefully now I can begin to update my HP stories again, and participate a little bit more in HO. By the way, I loved Humdrum, I just love Gabrielle/Dennis in general, I think they're the epitome of innocence and cuteness.

Haylis chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Really, really, really sad! But oh so sweet too. There were two typos though (of course I can't remember what they were now). Not that it matters, because this was just so nice ans sweet and all that stuff. :)
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Oh well done! You my friend are good at this tragety sh-tuff
chocolate fish chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I cried, it was absolutely beautiful.
blacktag189 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This section right here:

There are hundred of people crammed into that room, but Harry has never felt so alone in his life. He knows he could go talk to someone, but he can't think of anyone whose company he wants. He thinks briefly of Ron and Hermione, until he sees them together, across the room. They are both crying and holding hands, so tightly it looks as though they will never let go. He doesn't want to interrupt them.

Then the crowd shifts slightly, and Harry notices someone who, suddenly, he needs to be near. He moves toward her.

Perfect. Perfect.

Not quite convinced on the tense, but it was still wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
lacenoel chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was sad, but sweet too. I liked it.
Piz chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Sad... But i liked it.
Anachronistic Anglophile chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Cute! That's really all I can say.
thebrunetteone chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Hey there. I read about this story in the Reviews Lounge Community... I really like the writing. It's very honest, and probably catches the emotions better than any flowery, complex poetry ever will. I thought it was a nice piece - short, simple and honest. :)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is excellent. You've captured Harry's grief and guilt well. I love the brief description of Mrs Weasley. And the reunion between Harry and Ginny is well written. Nice story.
allyrachelle chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Amazing.

This is so beautifully written, and I think you portrayed how Harry would have felt after the battle quite accurately.

I really loved how this was not some little fluffy fic, but it actually held emotion and real feelings.

All in all, probably the best, most real, Harry/Ginny oneshot I have ever read.

Props to you :)

-ally
silvertonedwords chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Excellent and beautifully understated. It's nice to read a fic that doesn't make anything overly gushy or complicated. Beautiful poetics. Great job! Emily