Reviews for Seventh Inning Stretch
MCJwolflover chapter 11 . 3/12
Please write more, I love this story.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
Is this story ever gonna be updated?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
So what now that she feels that he could walk out too it scares her. Typical.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Oh no who came home?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 6 . 10/16/2016
So Teddy boy still lives in ignorance?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
How does she knw she doesnt love him?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
This girl makes me sad.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
This girl is weak, un sure, and more importantly desperately trying to find something more in her life that she didn't even knw she lacked or ever wanted in her ilfe. And the worst part is she didn't even knw it. Which is why she goes back to Jacob every time. He gives her that thrill, excitement, sexual awakening if you will that she never thought she wanted or needed. And Jacob's the one that gave it to her and its scaring her shitless now and doesnt know what to do about it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Fuck not sure where she has her head but she's so fucked right now.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Oh son of a bitch! He has her ring?
If this girl couldnt even ask Jacob did we have sex, then she shouldnt be having it. She sounds like too much of a prude. There's something I read on FB sometime back. There's always a guy that turns a girl into a sexual deviant. Well she found hers.
Thunderlee chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
This is good I like this Jacob and Bella approach but in my honest opinion Bella end up with Jacob probably cuz I ship Bella and Jacob but you know it's just how I feel and it's awesome what you can do with them Bella should definitely tell at Edward soon. The dream has to mean something for Bella. You have some great chapters here.
Be sure to take out my story My Everything a wrestling fanfiction
Keep up the good work
snoopylover60 chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
Please update...

I followed from a Facebook rec on Cheatwards Spot!

Please come an join us! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
R u evere going to update?
It is a rlly great story.
plainjanedee chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Wow! This story is going soooo great! I really love the twist you've put on E/B/J and I'm soooo ready to read more! I hope you come back to update someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Update please... Where r u?!