Reviews for The things you never thought to touch
Catmint chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Ooooh, I really like this! I think your Ducky chapter is absolutely perfect! Really good, emotional, analytical writing, exploring the characters through the perspective of the others as well. It's sweet and angsty and bitter and hopeful and heartwrenching all at once. Good work!
GettingBetter chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
This writing is simply beautiful. I love the way everything is worded. This elicits emotions, which for me defines good writing. So yeah, this is great. )
Lily chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Bravo,

I have read almost all of your stories-i'm working on it!(: Let me just say they are amazing! I love the way you can create entire stories-no, entire relationships without dialogue, just take things that have happened and explain them through the characters' minds, like you are them. They are so realistic and believable, and I can't wait to get more from you!

Lots Of Love,

Lily
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
Aww, this is really good. A little sad, but good. Which is always acceptable in my book. ;)

I do hope your devastating family situation gets better. :( Without knowing too many details, I can just say, you know, keep your chin up and bear through it. Hopefully things will get better.

Great job with the fic, again.

Cricket
Tuz chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I like this story so far. You manage to capture the essens of the characters very well! Personally I am also a fan of the streams of thought... However I feel I must correct your version of Thor, because no selfrespecting closet-archaeologist of Nordic (more specifically Danish) decent can live with the grusome and somewhat disturbing image af Thor in a loincloth!

Thor has no sack of thundebolts (that would be Zeus), he has a smallish hammer that he swings to make lightning! moreover, no selfrespecting viking would ever be caught dead in a freaking loincloth (again Zeus is a more likely candidate), firstly vikings werent really that big on underwear, and secondly they would freeze their poor viking hineys off if they ever attemted to brace the nordic climate wearing nothing but a glorified washcloth! :P

Well now that out of the way i will go back to reading your story... Thor in a loincloth *Laughs and shakes her head*
Pearl sun chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
I hope that things get better, this is really good, I can't wait for the next chapter.
holikimaela chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
I hope you are okay and I hope things get better for you and your family.
amber chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
oh, i'm so sorry. i hope you are feeling better. you have done an amazing job so far. *sends kleenex to talented, sad author* ok, well cant wait until more. : )
amber chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
my word, that was awesome! i love this chapter, "a coffee powered polygraph" that was good. then the thing about vance as thor. that was really really funny. i love it to peices!
luvztorite chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
You captured Abby perfectly. Funny, frenetic!

LindaC
holikimaela chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
I did enjoy, yep. You describe so well, it's lovely.
holikimaela chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
It worked wel, your parallel between Tiva and Jibbs. Also, your Ducky voice was excellent, you don't see much Ducky voice around these parts.

Um, I feel like I am review stalking you. Sorry!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
gah, such fools
Gemcity08 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
I love it, as always. Tony met Eli David in Aliyah for the first time, but your story still fits. I loved "Sometimes – I don’t know. Sometimes it feels like all I ever do is pull myself away from her" because it not only worked with your story, but in the context of the actual show. I think he pulls himself away for so many different reasons - not wanting to get hurt, not wanting to disappoint Gibbs, not wanting to hurt Ziva, etc.

I can't believe how close it is!
mia58 chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I appear to be the only one, but I don't understand why, based on his actions in this chapter, anyone would think Tony has any positive feelings for Ziva.

Please correct me if my assumptions are wrong (I truly hope you do prove me wrong). Since they're supposed to be in Israel, the woman must be a complete stranger. He obviously knew Ziva could hear through the walls. He also knows she has feelings for him. So why did he choose to have random sex knowing fully well it would hurt her? Or was he thoughtlessly acting on his impulses and just not care about the consequences?

Either way, he's completely unsympathetic here. He felt disgusted? He wanted to comfort her? Why? He deliberately does things to hurt her and pull himself away from her over and over yet he wants us to believe he cares? He's almost 40 for God's sake. He should know better and behave like a man or at least a friend. I love Tiva but if this is the Tony involved, I would rather see her with someone else. She deserves a hell of a lot better. Am I being too hard on him? What am I not getting?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »