Reviews for Blind Faith
Milkweed Monarch chapter 7 . 5/24
I'm loving the story. Loved it so far and craving for more. Hope you would continue the story.
nbrian72 chapter 7 . 4/10/2018
Update?
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
great story
gracieva chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
the story is interesting, too bad it will never be finished :(
peyotemusic chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Really enjoyed this story. I'm hoping you'll finish it and share with everyone.
BellaAngelin chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I really hope you finish this story someday soon...really different...love it
barbarito chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
So good
barbarito chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Loving this
lillinna chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
I really like your story and i hope you will update soon. :)
Vampfan1 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Still really liking the story!Can't wait to see how they interact back in the real worldon their own home turf!
Vampfan1 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Hello, I'm a new reader to your stories. this is my first one. I stumbled apon it and thought the premise was pretty funny and would be good for some terrifically awkward laughs. It has not disappointed. I like the story so far and love how shy and dorky they both are around each other. This should be fun as they come out of their shell. I absolutely can't imagine myself in a situation like this. Talk about a funky twist on the mail order bride concept. I can't even begin to guess how the parents are going to react. I know how I would if it were my kid but I have years to go before she could pull off anything like this. Thank Goodness! Its funny though, before my husband and I got married, a LONG time ago, we were made to take personality tests by the pastor that married us. He went over the results and I must say they were incredibly, surprisingly accurate! He told us where our personalities would create conflict and how we would react to each other in certain circumstances and what we needed to do to not fall into a bad place because of it. Seriously every time we have any issue, it can usually be traced back to a basic idea discussed in our tests. So why did I just share all that? Well I think the idea of matching scientifically has some merrit and therefore made your story sound like one I wanted to read. When I read the synopsis of the story, it kind of reminded me of that.
Edward's spouse chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more.