Reviews for Blind Faith
Kay-El-Jay chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I started to read this story earlier in the week. Only managed the first chapter before life managed to get in the way. I have now caught up on all 6 chapters and am loving the story.

Bring on chapter 7!
WhoKnew24 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Thanks for the update. I'm glad they're starting to feel a little more comfortable around each other and they finally kissed. :) I agree with Edward it was long overdue. lol.

They still have tons to talk about though and I can't wait to find out more. Great job.
AH Darling chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Just starting this and really liking it! But I hope that asshole Jake won;t end up being a problem for them...cause it's not like they don;t already have enough. I guess I'll just have to keep reading and hope he leaves them the fuck alone.

Great story!
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
There's my girl! I knew you had an update in you!

HUGE chapter, thanks for that. I am only slightly irritated by the cliffie. I think (and of course this is completely uneducated) that Edward wants to tell her about his past... or not, since he was so adamant about avoiding it before...oh, I don't know.

Anyway, loved it. Love you. And I'd love another update soon! )
Another Abandoned Account chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Whoa, later is gonna be intense! Thanks for writing. :)
grrrr.edward chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
love that they are getting closer, but bela is still a bit too stand offish for me.
Babette12 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
You WC? I love doing that! We need to trade emails. I'll PM you.

I'm wondering just how many days they have left. Bella is a master evader, and Edward needs to push just a little bit harder to get her to stay put and talk.

Although, the fact that she's talking about changing her name shows that she takes this relationship seriously. They may not be open to each other, but they are committed already. That's huge, since commitment is what makes a marriage last, much more than love ever will.

Having never been a drinker myself I honestly fail to see the allure, especially when reading about hangovers. They sound simply miserable, and I like to avoid anything that removes self-control! I barely hang on to that enough as it is. LOL!

Oh, I think I would love to tour London. Maybe when the kiddies are grown and gone I can convince him. It just sounds like so much fun. Especially kissing on the elevator! Which I'm very glad Edward had the nerve to do. I think Bella was glad as well. With her emotionally running and Edward barely keeping up, I'm impressed how he cornered her for this intimacy. It gives me hope. It also makes me wonder about people in arranged marriages...

Anyway, wonderful chapter, dear, as always! I got the biggest smile on my face when I saw the update in my inbox. Have a lovely day!
Spunkie09 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Glad to see Edward is getting brave. LOL I like that he told her "I think I could love you"...that was sweet. She can't put off talking forever! LOL
twitchling chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
this story is sweet and awesome sobri
ladyinblue6 chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
I'm so happy they finally kissed! Ahh! I want more, Becky. Like, quick. I'll make you a deal. I'll do finish chapter 8 and start chapter 9 if you post chapter 7 of this. I seriously can't handle the waiting, it's too good of a plot.
Telrracs10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is awesome Sobri! I can't wait to read more, bb :D
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
I can't believe that she brushed him off at the end of the chapter when he wanted to tell her something. I'm glad they are getting to know each other better. Enjoyed it.
SydneyAlice chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
You made me smile. I'll smile bigger if you update soon!
aceslowfic chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Honeymoon Chapter!

Let's get this shindig hoppin.

So, the radio company didn't give them an itinerary or anything?

Aw come on! I've shared bed with stranger guys...(i don't mean it *that* way, don't get pervy!)

Snickers at "at an hour in the morning that should not exist" -You would know all about that, wouldn't you. :P

Aw early morning McDonald's trip win! Their breakfast hours are insanity.

Bella is the only person ever to get mad at a guy for calling her pretty. *rolls eyes* :P

*sings* I know why Edward's upset about the baby thing. :P hehehehe

You know, this got me thinking...that would be really sucky if you had to go into a situation like that and the guy was like...wanting to have sex and using the "We're married" excuse...:/ Yeah, that would suck a lot. I'd be nervous.

Yay for chapter 5! :D

Now...UPDATE MISS!

tehehe
aceslowfic chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Huzzah! I have returned! hahahaha

I still really like this story...but I gotta tell you love...I want to punch Bella in the throat a little bit.

I mean, it's understandable that she would be nervous and all that...but she's being a bitch. Edward is actually trying and all she's doing is cutting him down.

Now...I hope you redeem her in some way *stern face*

:P