Reviews for Blind Faith
CarrickBeau chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Loved this chapter. Hope you update soon!
CarrickBeau chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
A few times during this chapter I found myself leaning closer to my computer screen, almost as if I was trying to involve myself in their conversation...you have an amazing talent for drawing your reader into the world you've created!

I'm already excited for Chapter 3 and I've added you to my author alert!
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I just started reading this story today and I'm so excited to see what's going to happen. I like the Edward you've created, though I hope he gets a happy ending cuz he sounds like he could use one!
Kay-El-Jay chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I've only managed to read the first chapter so far, but I really like this story. Looking forward to reading the rest :-)
Tulips of eternal love chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
lol i loved it! and it was a story!
loupants chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
this is so cute! love it!
90sgurl chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
aww that was a really sweet end to the chapter. Keep updating!
WhereWouldIBe chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
The McDonalds part at 4am HILARIOUS! haha I def want to try that. Aw the cuddled! and Bella started it. Too sweet!
WhereWouldIBe chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
looks like Edward is def going to have to work for Bella. Shes a bit difficult. awesome chapter!
WhereWouldIBe chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
LOL Edward asking for someone to clean his apartment. I dont know what I was expecting about Bella/Edward meeting but it wasnt this. I like!
WhereWouldIBe chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
ahh cant wait until they meet face to face. When I read that Bella saw Jakes pic I thought 'oh man, shes going to enter in hopes to get with him.' haha

Great story.
WhereWouldIBe chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Very interesting. Ive never read anything like this before. Cant wait to read more!
SydneyAlice chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
I found your story over at Rehab. I am in love with it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ange29 chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Hi, I read chapter 5. Loved it. Very funny. I like how Bella is starting to feel more comfortable around Edward. Loved the end bit also. :) Can't wait to read more. You are doing a great job
WhoKnew24 chapter 5 . 12/2/2009
Another great chapter. The McDonald's part cracked me up especially since they didn't even order any breakfast food. lol.

Loved the end. I'm glad Bella made the first move. :D

“Is this okay?” she asked.

Edward, stunned by her closeness, took a moment to respond. “S-sure. Yeah, that’s… that’s fine.”

He lifted his hand up and it hovered above her head for a moment, before he let it fall back down onto the mattress at his side. When Bella’s breathing slowed into a constant, steady rhythm, he raised it again and tentatively stroked her hair. Bella nuzzled her face into his chest and Edward slowly dropped back off to sleep again, his wife curled up against him.

Can't wait for more and as always, great job.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »