Reviews for Blind Faith
singlegrlmusing chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
I'm so loving the pace of this story. I love that B&E didn't just jump in feet first with their feelings. I like that they are getting to know one another and discover one another and most importantly earn one anothers trust - it makes their characters much more believable. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for writing!
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Fun chapter. Glad that Bella is loosening up a bit. It's an awkward situation but hopefully they will overcome that and a great relationship will develop. Hell, they may fall in love and even like being married to each other. :) I cracked up when he didn't even order breakfast after harassing the McDonald's employee. LOL! Enjoyed it. Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more.
WhoKnew24 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Thanks for replying to my reviews. I'm definitely still enjoying your story.

Yeah, I don't know why all the talk about Edward and kids jumped out at me but it did and I'm looking forward to finding out more.

I liked Edward in this chapter. He's always there to help Bella out and make their situation more comfortable for her.

It's good that they started to talk more and I hope they'll start to feel more comfortable around each other as they spend more time together.

Great job. :)
singlegrlmusing chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
I just adore how quirky Edward is and I'm all kinds of curious to find out what's up with Bella...at least my mind has me thinking something is up with her, what with her feelings about men and her being so closed off. Very interesting pair you are writing here - I totally feel like I'm in the relationship with them, since I know so little about them.

Thanks for writing!
Maddy chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
wow... barely married and she's already telling him what to do and not do? geez.. it's hardly a bad habit and he shouldn't have to CHANGE who he is for her. what damn shrew. no wonder she was single.
Maddy chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
honestly, I'm alittle offended that no one gives Bella a warning and sticks up for Edward. Most of the time Bella is hurting him but no one even steps up for him. That's a terrible double standard. And that Rosalie talks as if she's a real joy to be around. what a major hypocrite.
bookworm1096 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
i LOVED the chapter with all of the suspense, also love the story
Maddy chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Edward is so evil... but it's funny.. haha... BElla is kid of b1tchy... but don't worry.. it's perfectly in character for her
Lizbit chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Becky,

Great chapter - love the characterization between Ed & Bella! There's so much going on that I feel you haven't even revealed yet, and as it's AH, there's more in the dark, than a simple vamp story.

Unfortunately, can't read the last one now, as must go and pick up husband from train station. GR!

TTYS!

Lizbit chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Becky,

I'm desperate to know where this is going. I love that it's not 'love at first sight', and that they have to work at it a bit. Makes things much more interesting!

Something I caught. I don't think Jake would use the word "fortnight", as it's predominantly an English word, and rarely-to-never used in North American culture. I've used it, but you should see the looks on faces when I do!

Onto the next one!

Lizbit chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
This is crazy, but in a good way, if you can follow my meaning. :)

One thing I caught. If you mean for this to take place in North America, Bella wouldn't have said Alice "POSTED" the package. She would have said "MAILED". That's only the case if this takes place on the other side of the pond, as it were.

Good job, Chickie! Onto the next one!

Lizbit chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Becky,

I really liked Chapter 1! As you know, normally I can't stand AH fics, but I felt you really captured Edward, here. I could easily picture them, and everything seemed plausable, but for one tiny fact. How the hell a guy as gorgeous as Edward is could not manage to find a supermodel girlfriend is beyond me. 'Human Edward' must simply have something very wrong with him...

All jokes aside, I am intregued as to how Bella is going to take the news, and where Alice and Jasper come into play.

Kudos!

Beckie chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
So it won't let me sign in... so I'll do this and then review when I can again..

I love your story... :) It's great.

100 reviews is great for 5 chapters!

We rock :)

xo Beckie
singlegrlmusing chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
I'm interested to take the journey with these two. I have a feeling that with the help of their friends and family these two will end up being really good for one another. Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
Very much enjoying the progression of their relationship. I'm glad the switch hasn't flipped and everything automatically becomes magical for them. There are many things for them to discover about each other. Thanks so much for writing.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »