Reviews for Blind Faith
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
*narrows eyes* Update soon please, or I'll be forced to keel you.

...

:D

Seriously though, PLEASE update soon? It's really really good.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
Sobriquett, I just can't believe I am that late to the party so to say...I just read about you (can't remember where) and it took me 5 hours to read it all! And then I realized it's over a year you dn't update!

Why did you stop it?

You are one wonderful writer! And this story is amazing! Pls let us hv more of it!

I sent you a request to follow you on twitter, I am MorganaofAvalon and I wld really really like to see Blind Faith finished!

The plot is fantastic, the characters are by far one of the bests I have seen in a while!

Oh sweetie, come back to us!
BelleOfTheBook chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Please don't abandon this story! It's great!
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
when do you plan to update this?
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Well at least they made it this far. Can't wait to see where they're going and how that goes. Great job. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Lol, can't wait to see what Edward thought. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Sounds interesting, can't wait to see where you take us with it. ;)
k8ff chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Hi...so i love this story! great idea ! edward seems to have come out of his shell more since bella and hes kinda dragging her along...so cute! and i love the way he says shes beautiful but she never listens to him...i know you havent updated in a while but i hope you continue this story it would be a shame to let it go...kate
Angelus-Aurelle chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
I'm patiently waiting for you to continue with this story.

I love this story and I want to see how they work it out. I know real life can be an ogress, but pls do not abandon this story.

U are an amazing writer.

Mayton Elyse chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Enjoying this tale...a little bunchy in the pacing, but the character development is strong and works well for the storyline. Looking forward to more of the story when it fits in your life!
nothing2Me chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
So far so good, on to the next chapter!
AuntiePanda chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
This story is probably one of the best I've read in ages :) Please update soon :)
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Please, please, PLEASE tell me this story is being continued at some point hun?

I've never done it before, but i'm honestly not above begging you, literally...

This story is so unique, it's like a breath of fresh air.

Not only is it well written, but more importantly, it's realistic.

You could have had Bella and Edward meet for the first time, fall head over heels and live heppily ever after with no problems; but we all know that is not how real life works, and I love how you've written these two.

They both have their own baggage but they are slowly working through things together. Sure, there will be road blocks along the way, but I can't wait to see how these two progress - especially how Esme reacts to the fact they are married!

So yeah, i'm not a demanding reader by any means, and I know how much of a pain in the arse RL is, but I really hope to follow these two on their journey in the future.

Honestly loving it xo
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
"He stole a cheeky kiss, then pressed his forehead against hers. "I was going to say… well, I think I could love you."

*sigh* So utterly perfect. : )
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
You're making ME want to visit England Sooooo badly!

I was laughing my arse off for most of their antics in this chapter!

Hmm, i'm guessing, that Edward can't have children...? : (

Aww, the end of this chapter was so sweet! She's letting her walls down! Epic cuteness : )
294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »