Reviews for Blind Faith
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
I so agree with your A/N - I'd be bitchy as hell also.

But, I think our Edward really IS the perfect guy for her - she's quiet and he doesn't stop talking ; )

YAY for the honeymoon!
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Aww, I LOVED this chapter! I live how Emmett and Rose grabbed Bella and Jasper and Alice dragged Edward... : )

Can't wait to see where they are going! I wonder if we get to find out who the honeymoon donar was...? ; )
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Ooooh, this was fab hun! Of course 'John' is going to be a little defensive, he's speaking to his future wife for the first time and having personal questions asked ON AIR!

Still, it was funny as hell to read though! : )
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hahahaha! Oh...My...God...

I am laughing so fucking hard! What a brilliant idea!

I'm laughing my arse off at Edward's reaction. He's getting married in a week to an unknown woman?

God, even though we assume it's Bella, imagine if the woman was horrible? lol.

Loved this first chapter hun! : )
Lion n' Lamb chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
I see you haven't updated in a while, please do. I love this story and I hope you will find the inspiration to keep writing!
emmygene chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
Lovely story, please update soon.

thnx.
asdfemell chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
This story is great. (:

I hope you haven't stopped writing it, I would love to read more!
Lyakia chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
really have enjoyed this story so far, cant wait to see were it ends up :) looking forward to the next updater ;)
Caroline chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Hey,

I clicked on your banner over on twilighted and started reading this last night. Read all 7 chapters and now I've noticed not been updated since January. Are you still going with this as I loved it! Really want to see how it all turns out. Love the style of writing. Afraid I am not as great a reviewer as yourself though, 6000 words is a bit of a push for me lol! Hope you will get back to this as I really felt the characters in this one. Please? x
astonmartin823 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow! This is interesting...
Shahula chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
This is a really interesting story idea. I don't always get what they are fighting about but that's okay. And the pacing is slow but with a purpose so it makes sense, they can't just automatically be deeply in love. I noted you haven't updated since Jan. and I really hope you get a chance to soon. This story is too good to let it sit.
Nessa19 chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
like it! imnterestikng how their relationship is growing :)
RingTheBella chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
I had a feeling that the "I can't have kids" comment was coming as soon as I read his reaction to asking her if she wanted them.

Good chapter, I'm looking forward to reading more.
RingTheBella chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
good chapter, very sweet
RingTheBella chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
I usually have the opposite problem at McDonalds. We would send someone from work to go and they start breakfast at 4:00 am and we would get there right after that wanting french fries and not be able to have them.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »