Reviews for Blind Faith
RingTheBella chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
**and I work at a call center three nights a week**

It's nice to see that in a story, I don't think I ever have. You could kind of say that I do that. It's technically an alarm company so I make more outgoing calls than incoming, but I do work at night (midnight til 8:00 am)
RingTheBella chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
loved that part at the end when Edward asked someone to clean his apartment.

(well it's bedtime, so I'll read the other chapters later.)
RingTheBella chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
(sorry about your job situation! I was sort of in that situation myself a few months ago.)

great story so far :)
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
seems very well written so far, I'm looking forward to reading the rest
just me reading chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
Liked the chap. Are you finishing this baby? I would like to see where they are going with this relationship.
just me reading chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Awww indeed.
just me reading chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
ooh, love the banter and the character of Bella. Not so much Edwards yet. So, given the foreshadow last time, he can he not have children?
may-bell-rose chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Oh No! oh no! Ahh! More PLEASE!
I gotta know what happens!
OMG its going to kill me Ahh!
Loving it WAY WAY TOO MUCH! Lol
MBRxox
nitsuAPJ chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
I absolutely adore this story, I can't wait for more!

Pam
ColourmeCullen chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
I know there's a reason why they take a step forward, then a few thousand steps back.. but it's almost torturous! lol

I do, however, like and appreciate that they haven't just thrown their hands up so to speak and said what they hell and just gone for it.. you know?

I don't think I mentioned the age thing before, but I like that aspect of this fic. I can't wait for more - please tell me you're still working on this? I noticed it's been a while since you updated.
ColourmeCullen chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
*sigh* Just when you think they're making some progress.. or at least Bella is.. she shuts down. The kiss was great, simple..
ColourmeCullen chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
This chapter was great! Loved the impromptu trip to McDonalds and the fiasco over what time is considered 'breakfast'! Then, the scene at the Pub.. what is Edward trying to avoid? I'm intrigued. :)

But, by far, my favorite parts were the Supermarket and then Bella's desire to cuddle to 'keep warm'. So cute! The goofyness of Edward and the whole cart thing made me think of John Mayer's Love Soon.. but only, not as depressing.. lol
ColourmeCullen chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
I think it takes a lot of strength for someone to completely give themselves over in a situation like this.. I enjoyed the chapter - there were parts that were obviously awkward, but at times there were moments where you could see their hard shells cracking. :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
I really hope these two start to open up a little.. but I can imagine how awkward they must both feel.. Great insight into both of them with this chapter - so many little details! :)
ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Oh, I adore Bella! A little withdrawn, and quiet, but clearly smart and intelligent! I thought the 'interview' at the station was just precious! :)
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »