Reviews for Blind Faith
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Loved the background into who Edward is - but I can't wait to get to the really juicy stuff. lol ;)
Pyejammies chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
I'm really enjoying this but I see that you haven't updated for a while so do you think you could take pity on us and use the Easter vacation creatively? I know how Bella feels in the self-esteem stakes but although she has started to loosen up she has a long way to go. I was really hoping she was going to move in with Edward straight away and have to deal with his mess. His work schedule doesn't give then much time to get together. Jasper seems a really lovely guy in this. Why is the poor guy stuck with Alice? She really is a gremlin but I suppose the two work well together.

Love to you from the other side of the pond.
Autumnltd chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
I hope that you continue with this story - I am so interested to see how Bella handles this... I read this on a Rec and am so glad that I did...
meanbean81 chapter 7 . 3/25/2010
I love this story! I read straight through after seeing the rec on the blog. Please update soon!
nondescript user chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
I really love the story so far! It's a great premise, definitely unique (even if it somewhat, barely based on a story that may or may not be true). Thanks so much for writing. I saw this recommended on Little Known Ficster, and couldn't resist.
Charmie77 chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
Okay I see you haven't updated in a long while...please tell me you haven't given up 25% of the way in.
Charmie77 chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I know what it's like to lose your job, it's amazing you were able to salvage the day. I loved this chappie!
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
a very interesting spin on arranged marriage. Can't wait to read more.
aj79k40 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
I'm not exactly sure how I found this story but I love it. I hope you continue it!
Stroplok chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
bella frustrates me... she's so difficult.

I thought Edward was supposed to be th emoody one?

Nah, I kid the emoness, I'm actually loving it. :)
DivineInspiration chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
I just found this story and I absolutely adore it. :) I love the plot and your take on the characters.
tricia2475 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
This story is hilarious..
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
hi there. after your week/month/lifetime of essay writing hell, I thought the best way to cheer you up (and inspire you to write, screw university and y'know... education).

a lot of ground was covered in this chapter. I like how edward and bella switch up from being mad to being affectionate like a long-time married couple. I sometimes feel that it is a little uneven- they're comfortable about some things, like cuddling and touching and incredibly uncomfortable other things, like actually talking, but I suppose that is the nature of their situation. Also I figure this is probably a lot based on how it actually went the people who inspired this story.

oh and i LOVED this line: "The night was suddenly too loud; he wanted everything else quiet and still, because if the world was quiet enough, perhaps he could listen for Bella's thoughts."

seriously loved it, especially because I think you could stick that line into Midnight Sun/anywhere in canon and the sentiment, the syntax, the style would all fit perfectly.

I'm scared for the real world to intrude esp when B&E are so shaky even in lala (honeymoon) land but I'm excited for more chapters. Oh the paradox of it all!

also, you said 'bugger' and 'sod' in your message. that made MY day. britspeak is awesome.
VampireGirl4evr chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
OMG! I can not wait until the next chapter! Plez update soon!
thepinktabby chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
oh the gremlin is back! I cannot wait to see the next chapter. *squee* this is a great story.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »