Reviews for Blind Faith
WhoKnew24 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Wow, so I guessed right all those chapters ago that Edward couldn't have kids. That's really sad. Although, the reasons for why he and Sasha couldn't concieve were a bit vague. It could have been her or them together that was causing the problem. It's not like Edward has tried since then with another woman. It's not really that important but if the test couldn't determine what the problem was why was Edward given all the blame.

I was very surprised when Bella told Edward she thought she was ready to sleep with him. Talk about a complate 180 like Edward was thinking.

I'm glad Edward told her not that night even if it made Bella's insecurites surface. It's good they talked it over and Bella was finally able to believe Edward when he called her beautiful. They still have so much stuff to talk about and work through though but I love how real all their problems seem.

Lastly, I'm really happy they are finally back home but I want to know who caught them kissing outside Bella's door. Alice? I wonder how they'll react.

Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
janneyt chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I do like your words and I am starting to get hooked with this story!
TheDragonfly73 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
ok,so firstly yay! new chapter! also, i really like ur Bella, she's fierce and vulnerable in the same breath..i think, am i getting her character right? and then there's Edward, who i think really tried, especially in the beginning, to make this whole thing work. and even though they've both got alot of baggage, which obviously has been holding them both back, it seems that they've got a chance afterall. mostly i thing ur story is more realistic than anything else, coz marriage isnt always blue skies and all things nice.

keep up the good work, i look fwd to the next chappie!
Babette12 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
I love words as well. One of my favorite is paraphernalia. I just like the rolling sound of it. I know, it's very 'Gertrude Stein' of me.

Oh, the difficulty of communication. I've been married forever (recently figured out that I've known my hubs longer than I didn't know him, although I have yet to have been married longer than I was single), and we still have trouble with it from time to time. And the hard stuff really doesn't get any easier, you just get more used to dealing with it. I'm proud of Bella for allowing Edward to keep her from running. Avoidance never helps.

Oh, the fun discussion couples *should* have before marriage. How to handle money, what about kids, where to live, how to organize your lives. Again with the communication thing and its importance. Especially when you have differing views. That's going to be difficult for them to deal with if they don't come up with a way to work it out. Finances and children are the leading causes for divorce, after all, followed closely by sex, which they have yet to have.

As for what is behind the door, I'm thinking Charlie and perhaps even his parents. It's been two weeks, parents will know that their children are missing. Emmett will have spilled the truth by now. Contact could most certainly have been made, and they would know when they are returning.

Then again, it could be the radio station and Jake, but I'm going with parents.

This was wonderful! It's fun to see these two slowly loosen up with each other. I'm glad you're keeping it realistic and taking it slow between them.

xoxo!
Another Abandoned Account chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
Oh, I really liked this one. I feel like it was a big step forward for them both. I'm really taken with this premise. Thanks for writing. :) Looking forward to next chapter.
katgib13 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I really like this story. Really. A lot. Maybe I even love it..lol It's well written and the conversations aren't stilted, nor do they sound like they were written by a 14 year old who has no idea what an adult conversation sounds like. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
susanreader chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I am enjoying this story. The way it is written-sort of awkwardly-represents the characters for me...
lalaalaaa chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
AW, This is a sweet story. :)
ladyinblue6 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I'm kinda stoked to see what happens when they're back to their homes. I'm almost nervous too, though.

Write quickly!
latuacantante4him chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I wish she would have just moved in with him. :( Enjoyed it.
Neliz chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
who opened the door? i love your writing style then again i love this story lol
Spunkie09 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
So...they are back to reality and it seems like its going to bite a little. LOL

So Edward can't have kids...glad he told Bella now.

These two are so up and down...they have to be exhausted! LOL

I'm ready...I'm not...I'm mad...now I'm not. LOL I understand completely...they are still getting to know one another and trust each other.
aveasyn chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Hmm i did not expect Edward being infertile. Wow. Glad their talking more, wonder who opened the door to reality hm
SydneyAlice chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
Loved your words. :)
La.Tua.Cantante.83 chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
I was SO excited to see an update! And it was a good one, too! They got a lot of their "crud" out in the open. And for the record, I was NOT expecting that reveal from Eddie. That's really sad. I think Bella reacted very naturally for someone who didn't necessarily want kids at the time. I wonder if it's actually true... (Not on Edward's end, but on the doctors) )

As far as your updates, don't worry if they are not weekly. You know we'll keep reading regardless!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »