Reviews for Restitution
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 34 . 3/29
This story is so good! Please don't let it die off! This is very well written, and along with an interesting plot, that's a pretty rare find. Please update! :)
WDW chapter 34 . 1/6
This is one of the top two FMA fics I've read, despite the fact that it's mostly 2003 anime based (I liked the manga/Brotherhood better). But you managed the combine the best of the two worlds, adding in all of the elements in the manga that expanded the plot to outside of just Amestris (Xing and Xerxes, mostly). The summary lead me to believe that this fic was another one of the "Mustang cleans up Ed's mess and ends up in real world" fics and I am so, so happy that I was wrong. I love Peggy Sue fics, especially well done ones. You've done a great job of adding actual conflict into the story, what with Envy and Edward both coming back in much less corporeal forms.

It hurts my soul that this hasn't been updated in 4 years, but it's been 34 amazing chapters of complete awesome. I'm pretty sure I'm spoiled for FMA fics now.

My two favorite parts of this has to be 1) Roy's past, since the idea of him being Xingese and completed adopted by Chris (and the whole Yao Clan shenanigans just adds a whole new layer of plotting to this...) and 2) the interaction between Ed and kid!Roy... especially how Ed can assume direct control. That will be interesting to see... if this actually gets updated again ):

Again, it's been four years since this has been put on hiatus and ten months since you've posted anything, so I'm not sure if this review will go to any use. But my friends are tired of me squeeing over fanfiction so I guess I'll do it here. But then, another of my old favorites came back from the dead after a few years recently, so I'll hold on hope.
RainFlame chapter 34 . 12/2/2013
Okay, this fic is all things wonderful, and I truly hope at some point you pick it up again c: I know that would make about 400 people very happy indeed.

Where to start?! Your characterization is spot on, and I'm especially enjoying the obvious differences between young Roy and older Mustang. And Ed. He's great! And little Ed and Al are completely adorable, and all of your OCs are fabulous! I rarely if ever like anyone's OCs, and the fact that I grow to like yours in such a short amount of time makes me super happy. I love all of them C:

All of your dialogue is so perfect and snappy and brilliant :D Especially between the Roys and Ed. And Hughes xD I love how you fleshed out Roy's past. Everything fits so nicely!

And your story line! Gah, your story line. It's so wonderfully complex and how everything fits together is just amazing. I hope to be half the writer you are someday :)

I will favorite this, and alert this in the hopes that you will return to it someday. Thanks for the thirty-four chapters of pure bliss C:
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
By far one of the best FA fanfics I've had the pleasure of stumbling upon. I'm enjoying the characters and the changes in the plot quite a lot, very well put together I feel.

Should you ever feel compelled to continue this particular tale, rest assured that I'll be there to read it. In the mean time, I intend to go over and enjoy some of your other works.
StarTrail chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
i realize that this story's probably a dead fic, but it's AWESOME. if you were to update this i would love you forever. My favorite parts are about youngRoy and ghostEd, but i love how Mustang seems to be running around getting into trouble a lot too (reminds me of a certain protagonist from canon, lol the role reversal)
Guest chapter 34 . 9/30/2013
*Facepalms* I blame you, Hohenheim. Because you were an hour later than you should have been, and missed Mustang. By an HOUR.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
come on write
Bleachfan1015 chapter 34 . 7/1/2013
Alright, person. I know your alive. You updated a story about four months ago. Yet you haven't touched this story in YEARS. If you let this ABSOLUTELY AMAZING story die with no explanation, I will cry. Do you really want to make a poor girl cry? No? Then update.
Elivira chapter 34 . 5/23/2013
Great job! I love your writting style! Keep up the good work, hope you update soon!
Firefly264 chapter 34 . 4/20/2013
This story is awesome! I love the whole concept of 'righting the past', I don't think I've actually ever read a story quite like this one. Seeing both 'versions' of Mustang is neat, especially as you sort of take the opportunity to dig a bit deeper into his psyche. And the thought of Ed being a big brother for Roy is amusing to no end. Please continue with this!
ArtisticFantasy chapter 33 . 3/27/2013
PLEASE im begging you! Continue this story! It was getting so good. This gets all the characters right, and I love that you corrected some of the first anime's flaws by adding some manga elements. how will the future be changed? what will happen to ed afterwards? what will mustang do? will Ed be able to stop roy from killing Winry's parents? PLZ I WANT TO KNOW! PLEASE CONTINUE
lotrprincess chapter 34 . 3/12/2013
Scar without his scar! Oh no, he's lost his identity! XD I knew who it was the instant there was mention of a bespectacled Ishvalan young man. And Envy... Ugh, he's like the Dolores Umbridge of FMA. I just want him to get killed to a complete death already. *Sigh* 'Kay, I'm gonna go watch "Bite of the Ant", "Flame of Vengeance", and "Beyond the Inferno" to make myself feel better.

I hope this gets continued!
lotrprincess chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
"Like, how about 'Combustion Alchemist' or 'Snappy Fire-making Alchemist' or ' Sparky-Sparky-Boom Al-"

XD Hughes has apparently been watching Avatar. I love you just for that reference.
cate75 chapter 34 . 2/24/2013
A lot of interesting concepts! I really wonder how you had planned to finish this, but all in all, wonderful!
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
I liked it, good writing, but really not much to work with. It's really hard to find anything plot wise to do with Fullmetal though.
www. /