Reviews for Restitution
artisticAnnoyance chapter 34 . 7/29
This was amazing, and I'm disappointed that it probably won't update again (but I'm happy we got 34 chapters. Thank you for writing)
Acae chapter 34 . 3/22
I read this thing in a day, its so good! Such a shame that it's discontinued (or seems to be, at any rate). The storyline is great, everyone is in character, Ed and Envy were interesting twists, and Roy being the lost prince of Xing is incredible and has definitely inspired me (though whether I'll write something is a mystery). This was a fun read, and I definitely won't forget it in a hurry!
Have a good day, or night, or whatever! :3
Blue Teller chapter 34 . 3/9
I hope you'll continue this, someday... the story is really amazing. You have a gift.
jazmin4 chapter 4 . 3/2
Chapter 4, I cant imagine Roy breaking down. Its too weird.
Kjerstie-McGoobers chapter 34 . 1/5
I hope you'll return to this story again! Please don't give up on it; Restitution is my favorite Fma fanfiction, man! You're writing is incredible, the drama and suspension keeps me on the edge of my seat, and your jokes are hilarious! I read this story five or six years ago, and I spent this winter break watching the 1st anime for the first time, (I've only ever seen Brotherhood till now) just because I fondly remembered this fanfiction and wanted to reread Restitution again (this time armed with my knowledge of the 1st anime, understand the background much more clearly)!

Hope some time in the future you'll rewatch one of the animes, too, like me, and return in glory to your story and your many, many, fans!
Darth Sanctus chapter 34 . 10/14/2014
This story is fantastic and I am saddened to see that it has not been updated in quite awhile. Do you ever plan on picking it up again?
Windy Silvermist chapter 34 . 10/11/2014
I just want to thank you so much for this story. I had a fantastic time reading it. Everything is well done! And the characters are all so well portrayed (though I do find it odd that Ed hasn't said anything about Al, but I'm getting the feeling it's like repression or something). Anyway I really enjoyed this story, and I just wanted to thank you for like posting it and scheming it up. It really is such a fantastic concept. And even if the temporary hiatus isn't so temporary I'm glad I got to read it cause it is quite the work of art. If you do end up picking it up again than I look forward to that day. Thanks again for this wonderful story!

-Windy
Corpusclockwork chapter 34 . 9/11/2014
Yes reviews yes . This story is so beatuiful and imaginative and I am in love with it.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I love this . I am crying tears of joy while reading XD
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
This is so awesome I am exploding please continue please !
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
This is amazing. You must continue. It is so perfect :). Envy is inside mustang is ironic since he killed Hughes... This is perfect!
blackcatt19 chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
This is really good! I hope it comes off hiatus someday!
Elise chapter 34 . 6/14/2014
It's an amazing, brilliant, extraordinary, awesome, fantastic, very well written, wonderful, thrilling, interesting, ingenious story and I loved reading it. Thank you for writing it- and please, please, please do continue- whenever.
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
This story is so good! Please don't let it die off! This is very well written, and along with an interesting plot, that's a pretty rare find. Please update! :)
WDW chapter 34 . 1/6/2014
This is one of the top two FMA fics I've read, despite the fact that it's mostly 2003 anime based (I liked the manga/Brotherhood better). But you managed the combine the best of the two worlds, adding in all of the elements in the manga that expanded the plot to outside of just Amestris (Xing and Xerxes, mostly). The summary lead me to believe that this fic was another one of the "Mustang cleans up Ed's mess and ends up in real world" fics and I am so, so happy that I was wrong. I love Peggy Sue fics, especially well done ones. You've done a great job of adding actual conflict into the story, what with Envy and Edward both coming back in much less corporeal forms.

It hurts my soul that this hasn't been updated in 4 years, but it's been 34 amazing chapters of complete awesome. I'm pretty sure I'm spoiled for FMA fics now.

My two favorite parts of this has to be 1) Roy's past, since the idea of him being Xingese and completed adopted by Chris (and the whole Yao Clan shenanigans just adds a whole new layer of plotting to this...) and 2) the interaction between Ed and kid!Roy... especially how Ed can assume direct control. That will be interesting to see... if this actually gets updated again ):

Again, it's been four years since this has been put on hiatus and ten months since you've posted anything, so I'm not sure if this review will go to any use. But my friends are tired of me squeeing over fanfiction so I guess I'll do it here. But then, another of my old favorites came back from the dead after a few years recently, so I'll hold on hope.