Reviews for Manipulated Timeline
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Okay, I seem to be needing to do a little more beating pe... reasonably requesting that people R&R :D

I always love Anna's getting mixed up with what she should be saying. But my favourite bit has to be:

"“Sure! Say one day you woke up and decided that you didn’t want to go shopping at noon like you normally do, but four hours later. Maybe, by going four hours later, you don’t meet the man you would have met if you’d gone at noon. Maybe the daughter of one of the children you would have had would have discovered the cure for an incurable disease! That could change a huge amount of the future, just because you didn’t go to the market at the time you normally did.” Anna stared at Jack.

“Really?” He laughed.

“It’s unlikely.” She shoved him.

“You bugger.”"
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Um, sorry I missed the typo mentioned by that reviewer person :s

Okay, as your proud (and slightly ashamed) beta, I am off to go beat some people into reading this.

Jokes... I think

“I never thought I’d say it,” Anna admitted, “but he needs that bloody greatcoat.”

Yes, I love that line, officially down in type, love that line.

"The considerably older Jack looked to the Doctor, who was watching Rose, who was watching both Anna and the mortally-wounded Jack." This remind me a lot of my 'older youger-looking Doctor/Younger older-looking Doctor... thing
CommaConcept chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Update. Right now.

I need to know what happened. You can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that!
CommaConcept chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
This is really interesting to read.

I'm trying not to compare Anna to Orrien's. They both seem a little abrasive. Similar, but in a way I can't put my finger on. Like parallel-universe versions of each other. Although I think that Anna Johnson would be quite a scary Time Agent, frankly.

Loved the way you commented on the Time Agency not surviving because they were all rogues.

Off to read more, but one thing - there's a typo when it says the room is 'read' rather than 'ready'.
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Ah, um, may I, as your beta and most regular reviewer, suggest that you maybe, radical idea, eat something? Or y'know (this'll sound ridiculous) sleep?

I am frickin' kicking myself. I wrote like 500 words then it didn't fucking save. ~I may just go kill myself

Um, I'm really reading this for the A/Ns, I've already given feedback on the fic ;D
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
Your beta feels an obligation o review :) despite her absense of Ts.

Your Ninth writing is definately fine. Pretty damn brillian most of the time actually

“With all of these rogue Time Agents, how does the Time Agency survive?”

That would be my favourite line from this chapter.
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
The title seems fine to me. Simple does the trick.

I have to say, I love Anna's "And an insatiable flirt". Makes me laugh every time :D
Sunfall E chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This should be interesting. Update this soon, please