Reviews for It's Not Enough
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
loved it! xx check out my stories and review! x
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Amazing last couple of chapters, sorry about not putting that on my last review, but story was AMAZING!
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Be happy you get the snowball fights I live in Florida where you're lucky if it snow, but it never sticks to the ground long enough to go out and have a snowball fight.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Sure blame the besties who helped you out :P I loved this chapter, though my only complaint is not seeing the showdown between Red John and Jane.
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Amazing! I'm totally in love with the story!
Babi Baker chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Wow, it's a little past three, I was really sleepy, but trust me, I'm wide awake now! I loved it!
xxEternityxx chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I liked this fic very much, one of my favorite ones of yours actually. It shows how complicated Jisbon are but all their emotions. Poor Lisbon :/ I like the merging of simple/complex here, they love each other and yet, everything is complicated what with Red John and Jane's past.

Loved it, loved it, loved it!

xxEternityxx(Sofie).
godschild4ever chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I really like this story! I have read a few of your other stories and they are all awesome! Thanks sooo much for writing!
lilawonder chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Great story! I look forward to reading more of your work!
MJ2387 chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
I loved this story :D
Anna chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
This was awesome!
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
LOve this!
razmend chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
omg omg love the story u need yo fin please
starsallseemtoweep chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Great story! I have really enjoyed it. You are a great writer!
Ab55556 chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Oh my godd...

I'm reviewing at Harriet's, we are sitting on the sofa watching Bones. I'm literally like a walking zombie. I have never been so tired in my life, I don't know how I'm awake now!

That said, if there was ANYTHING that could wake me up a little then it was one of your chapters, especially for this fic, which is tense enough as it is!

And it certainly wasn't a disappointment, you really shouldn't think this is crap, its so GOOD!

I love the ending, and don't worry, I'm glad you couldn't kill Lisbon. The description in this was fantastic, as well as the emotion, although thats always good by you :)

Sorry for the crappy review, I have to go, I'm being antisocial and I'm exhausted.

But anyway, congratulations, I can't believe its over! Bet it feels good to get another opne out the way though!

Love you