Reviews for Bob Who?
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Ya know, I like Bob. You warned me of that. That's not the issue I have with this. I take issue with Kurt just destroying someones property. Kurt is many things, but he is a nice guy before anything else and destroying someone's property just 'cause you don't like it is very assholish.

I mean, I heard plenty of music I disliked when I was at a kind of boarding school, but I never destroyed the source of my irritation because decent people simply don't do that.
Miss Mello chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
(I couldn't log on for some reason, but that's my penname XD)

I didn't read the story, like you advised me and any other Dylan fan, but I couldn't help but leave a little comment: "HOW!?"
Sorry, it's just that ever since I was about seven Bob Dylan has been my favourite musician and I always find it very hard to swallow when people don't like him ):

Well good luck to you! (:
Smash-the-Elder chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
I like Bob Dylan. I was offended by this story. But there's more to it than that...

I love it when things I like are bashed. Really, I do. But there is a certain way you go about it (as with anything).

First of all, the humour in this story seems to largely come from you putting down Bob Dylan. This does not make for good humour. I mean, it's entertaining if you happen to agree, but when you step back from it, it's quite pathetic.

Second of all, in regards to your mention of The Beatles near the end, I will remind you of one of their darker hours.

Ahem...

Number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine, number nine.

Yeah...

Anyway, the message I got from this story (apart from Bob Dylan bad, obviously) is that it's okay to aggravate people for their musical tastes. Umm... yeah. If it didn't go against my nature, I would indulge in some of that myself.

Besides, it would go ignored.

Now, for some reason, your summary made me think that Bob Dylan himself would be in this story, resulting in some hilarious hi-jinks as Kurt's and Bob's personalities clashed. Looking back on it, I don't know why I thought that; stories with real people (unless historical) are banned from this site, but it certainly disappointed me.

I would compare this story to the Seltzer & Friedberg movie 'Vampires Suck' and other such productions, except you probably don't deserve that.

With that, I conclude this rambling assessment of your work. I hope you learn something from this experience.
Miss Quack-Quack chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I just know how poor Kurt must feel. I mean, I have exactly the same problem with Justin Beaver. I mean, seriously! How the hell can a GUY sing like dat, for heck's sake?
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Except for the cursing, I really liked it!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
funny
Odd reveiwer chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh, this made my day. I don't know who Bob Dylan is, but i still find this immensely amusing. Great work~
Red Witch chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I have to agree with you here, the Beatles definitely rule over Bob Dylan as well as several other music groups and singers. Like Aerosmith, Twisted Sister, The Beach Boys, Jimmy Buffett, Barry Manilow...The Wiggles...That guy on the street corner with only two strings on his guitar...

You get my point. I think there's only one Bob song I find tolerable. Very funny fic!

Did you hear that Bob Dylan was nearly arrested because two young cops didn't know who he was and why he was slurring? I find that funny! Funny as this fic and your parody! Great job!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Light indeed! This was hilarious, and I can totally see Kurt doing that!

Bob Dylan, may you rest in Hell-I mean peace. (yes I know he's not dead...yet)
snyper chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I'm pretty indifferent towards Bob Dylan (although U2's cover of All Along the Watchtower rocks), but this made me laugh. Kurt wins the argument to infinity by listening to the Beatles (which is actually something I could picture). Keep up the good work!
BamfIsAwesome chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Yay! You made me smile! Well, as much as I can with a half-numb, half-throbbing mouth. Damn dentists to hell! Still, your Bob bashing has brightened my day. Thank you!

Keep it up!

~Your Friendly Neighbourhood Bamf :) (Well, more :\)
sketzocase chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
and kurt wins by listening to the beatles. excellect writing (as always) and excelent Dylan smashing.