Reviews for Poem for Sempai
Anna Kawasakii chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
LOVED IT! i want to kill Duckbutt so bad... DEI WHY DID YOU HAD TO DIE!
Vivi the Vixen chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
"sasuke I'll keep you from the ccrazies!" when he gets close enough she has a pistol pushed against his head "Die you Uchiha!" pulls the trigger
deidara's willing bitch chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
why just rifles? *pulls up in a dilvery truck full of nukes and bombs* lets's use these after all aret is a bang.
ThisLoveThisHate1003 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
*get out rifle* Lets go find sasuke and beat his little emo, artist killing A$$
skullcandy-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO! MY DEIDARA!NNNNNOOOOOO!
Boomie chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
hey bri-chan its me luna-chan i just changed my name(i do it all the time) you go girl...*puts on long blck dress and starts fire crackers* WE'LL MISS YOU SENPI! TT stupid uchiha...*POP* *POP*
warrior371 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Woop!
ranmafanz chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
me: *emotionless face*...sasuke uchiha prepare to die *twitches and pulls out scythe*

mari: *in backround with all the other girls hugging her and glaring at sasuke* sasuke killed nii-san...outside i am emotionless but on the inside i am sobbing

all the girls but me and mari: great GOOD JOB SASUKE YOU MADE EMMA MORE PISSY AND DEPRESSED AND YOU MADE MARI MORE DEPRESSED AND EMOTIONLESS!
XxRedxX chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
*Emo corner* Why do all of the best chars die...? *Turns demonic*

KILL SAUCE-KAY! *Kicks Sasuke into the same pit Hidan was in*
gaarafangirl91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
this is one of the most beautiful poems dedicated to dei-sempai i ever saw!

great job!
Starrytownblues chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
*Cocks gun.* I feel in the mood for some Uchiha medium rare.. *Licks lips sadistically.* Dei-kun! No! Yes,Deidara's passing was very,very sad. *Nods.* Well,art is always be known as a bang,eh? Hehe,Great job with the poem. :]
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
hahahahaha! Uchiha Season! yeah right!