Reviews for The First Word
Lia chapter 1 . 4/10
Just too cute!
Thanks 3
The94thRiverII chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
are you still around? it is the best baby harry fanfic ( 0neshot) ever! m still grinning like a loon! u r great at this
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
That is the funniest - EVER!

You have pictured all the persons here perfect!
I love the way you write and its easy to belive!
abbystar30 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
lol. my side still hurts from laughing so much and im not kidding! awesome story! make a sequel? *does puppy dog eyes* come on, u cant resist the puppy dog eyes!
your fan,
abby
darkangel325 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
hahaha that was so cute!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
*grins* Oh, that was funny! xDD
littlewhitecat chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Harry's first word and then his very first prank :D I loved it!
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh love this ...always like baby Harry learning/saying his first words ... ...liked /enjoyed this story...
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great story! Seems like Harry is quite the Marauder.

Thanks for writing and posting.
Paws13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I am sorry but i'm not gonna lie. I'm not loling.

I'm LMAOING.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
hilarious story _
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
AW!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
i was honestly redirected to this fic from Of Western Stars because of an A/N she/he had below (awfully long too)

and was pleasantly intruiged at the fic itself. XD

well, its interesting to believe that Harry's first word is Moony's Nickname...but to call Siri daddy?

Lily -insert an EGASP here- you DARED to cheat on James?

XD fantastically dramatically hilarious! i couldn't keep that smile off my face! great work!

and i agree with Lacy Barker. Remus has this certain flair that makes him more handsome than Sirius. :) dnt be mad padfoot, its true. its the wolf in him. X3

anyway, shouldn't James be more mad at Lily than Padfoot? it was she who could've been impregnated by Siri. XD though i doubt that. their love shines through!

FANTASMIC WORK. if you didn't quite catch that. anyway. keep it up (i think i repeated those already...)

Ever Reading (and now smiling),

-Tsuki
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
XD The idea was great, but you kept switching tenses so quickly that it made my head spin T_T Thanks for writing!