Reviews for In Return
sophie921 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was done well. Rose being a newborn is all over the place and Edward is sorely pressed to be able to keep control over her. I like that he distracts her by getting her to tell stories. However, I do not understand Esme not being there - I cannot fathom Carlisle leaving a newborn alone with one other vampire - the mood swings and explosiveness are unpredictable.
paramorebrighter chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I was waiting for a new update from you. You did not disappoint. This was very well done and as always, you had a good amount of literary reference to it, very pleasing to me, as always.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Yee gads, have i told you recently how much i love your language? between the hickory nuts and rosalie 'clobbering' him, you just amaze me, my beloved friend, so thank you thank you thank you for writing this. yer candy apple and maple bread and honey perfect.

MWAH!
forevergold chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
HOLY SHIT, gallant!

I have missed you dearly. I've been kicking myself in the head lately 'cuz I keep forgetting to send you some love.

So, I still think TIB is the shit. Despite the fact that I'm no longer in high school. I just was thinking about it..Like, constantly.

Anyway, maybe I should write that kind of stuff in a review for that story. If I freaking remember.

Well. Now I'm off to actually read this chapter.

I'll be back.
annniej13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow. I've missed your writing darling. I like the new story idea. Looking forward to it!

xxoo
bethann2103 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
ah your back. I was a little hesitent to read this b/c you know how I feel about canon E/B but since it was you I had to. Your writing always amazes me and this story was no different. I really felt for both of them in their struggles. I can totally picture Rosalie being exactly like this in her newborn stage. I really liked how you threw the story of Sampson and Delilah reference in there with the hints towards rosalie's hair obsession. Great one-shot! I miss you and hope you are doing well!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I love your writing so much. This was beautiful and terrifying, but I enjoyed every word of it.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2