Reviews for Speak Through
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
Awesome! And based on the original series too, right? Doubly awesome! We don't get enough about the older series, there are too many about the 2009 movie.

I loved that you are Kirk and Bones both Christians. I am a Christian, and I'm happy to see a story with hints of this, although a story with God as the focus would be awesome!

Keep writing, God's blessed you with a talent for such.

-UD
Dragonfire100 chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Loved this thanks so much for sharing :)
XV13 chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
This was amazing!
sirensbane chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
This was a great story, showing the depth of their friendship without being slash or something stupid. Mika's death, a death of another human being that he can't prevent, WOULD be extremely traumatizing to Kirk, and everyone seemed to be in character. I also laughed extremely hard at the ending. Nice way to show that Kirk broke orders without actually saying so.

There was one thing I kept noticing, however. You keep writing "loosing" when what you mean is "losing." "Loosing" is to loosen something. "Losing" is not to win or to stop having something. Other than that, well-done!
pandorablueskies chapter 8 . 4/3/2015
Dark, but very good.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Spock is no coward; he's the bravest man I know. I don't think he'd behave as you have him behave in this chapter.
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
AMAZING! I can't even begin to think of how frustrating being mute would be! Missing any of my senses really! I admire those people, for sure! But I don't envy them one bit!
scwusa chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
good story
Jay Q chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Haha, I like how you ended the chapter with a sudden deviation of conversation. Please update soon :)
TheWordThief chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
haha, I loved the ending, it's exactly what Kirk would do!
This story was amazing, so well-written and thought out
sandybeliever chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Good story and just the right length :)
Eavis chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I literally had tears in my eyes, reading this. Oh, 'tis most wonderful to see such a terrible, terrible occurrence dealt with so gently, so skillfully. Most excellently well done.
The Tip of My Tongue chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
Awesome story! That is now in my favs. Thanks for posting!
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
"You know, back in the twenty first century, they had a disease nicknamed 'mono'. It could be life-threatening, but wasn't always, and we haven't seen cases of it in years. But when you had it, and started recovering, you would cough up-or vomit up- black bile, from the back of your throat."

I think you must have mono completely confused with some other disease. Mono is practically never fatal, whereas you make it sound like it commonly was. And it has absolutely nothing to do with coughing up black bile. infectious_
Saavikam69 chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
an open ended ending...that'll invite people like myself to plead for an epilogue! please, please, please!.