Reviews for Letters
AivieEnchanted chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
Awe what a sweet ending.
Janik chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
Hi, I want to congratulate you for your wonderful story. I loved it, read the 25 chapters completed in an afternoon ... caught me and I could not stop reading.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
aw, great epilogue! :)
witchbaby300 chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
*sigh* well the fun is finally over. You ended it short and sweet which was kinda sad but i'm happy they are finally together without drama. I am egarly awaiting your next fanfiction stories! YAY! Just thinking about another creative story makes me excited! Lol silly me just keep doin what ya doin :)
witchbaby300 chapter 25 . 5/29/2011
EmmyMK chapter 24 . 5/6/2011
ok, so I'm horribly behind on everything, my apologies. I really liked this chapter. her initial anger at lew, to his letter, and finally to trying to start over. Can't wait to read some more.
AivieEnchanted chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
Oooh, I was all nervous there, but maybe things will work out after all. I'm looking forward to the conclusion - as bittersweet as it will be.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 24 . 4/29/2011
oh wow. that was so sweet! ugh, I love Martha. And Nix. Fantastic story! D
AivieEnchanted chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Oh wow what a fantastic chapter. I can only imagine what's going to happen next.
witchbaby300 chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Oh my gosh! I knew I shouldnt have read this at work! I almost lost it! Finally he finds out! Do you know how long ive been waiting for this? I hope you didnt losr intrest in this story cuz it will drive me crazy if they dont finally meet. Please please update faster!
captain ty chapter 23 . 4/4/2011
Oh the drama plot thickens. Now if he can just get Martha to listen to him...
gothique4 chapter 23 . 4/3/2011
Love it - great update and I'm glad that he's found out and can hopefully now patch things up with Martha.

Still don't like Lucy lol
AivieEnchanted chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
Well I think she did the right thing, but it's hard to turn down a proposal from a nice guy. I hope Martha and Lew get a chance to talk.
gothique4 chapter 22 . 2/28/2011
She can deny it all she wants, but Martha is still so in love with Nix. I feel a little sorry for David though - he just can't compete with our Nix
gothique4 chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
awww, I hope that he gets his act together and grovels to Martha like there's no tomorrow. I really like Martha - she's the kind of girl I'd like to have as a friend.