Reviews for The Legend of Naruto, Twilight Princess
I read this years ago... Wish it was finished when I read it again today :/
BlazorPrime007 chapter 32 . 10/12/2014
Great story man any chance of writing more anytime soon. I hope you do
Ddragon21 chapter 32 . 9/27/2014
I hope you update this again if you need some ideas I dont mind suggesting some things this story is awesome. love the moments between midna and naruto.
Ddragon21 chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
the fluffyness is heart warming!
Mowrotom314 chapter 32 . 9/24/2014
This is a great story. I hope that you continue it.
joaco-kun chapter 32 . 9/3/2014
Its a really good story, I haven't read something quite like this in the TLOZ and Naruto crossover, hope you continue it soon
mrstardust89 chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
I love how the story is going I would like to see what happens next please update soon.
Andigatron chapter 32 . 6/29/2014
Nice Story and nice crossover.
I hope you will continue this story one day.
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/12/2014
You have ruined Naruto/Legend of Zelda crossovers for me. This is my first time with this crossover and you have set the bar way to high. This is the best fanfic I've ever read.
Uraharaisgod chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
...Can't help but think the scene is slightly off, how could Naruto have punched an Orc out, only to go straight back to ranting at Sakura, then get clubbed unconscious?

Maybe you could have had him realise the situation, try to get on Epona and get himself and Sakura away, only for Sakura (not noticing the situation at all and still ranting/b1tching) to struggle against him, the distraction of her struggling meaning he missed the next set of orcs which THEN bludgeon him off the horse. Assuming they killed him, the situation goes on with them capturing the other two.

It just makes no sense for him not to notice they were in danger if he saw and stopped the first orc that appeared out of nowhere. Even if he is pissed off, a dangerous situation like ambushed by orcs would tend to clear anyone's head.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wait-a-sec, bottom left? Naruto is the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom? Zelda's Shard? WHY?! Triforce of Power or Courage I could see him bearing (would be interesting to see if he had Power, and a evil/Dark version of Link bore Courage in a storyline), but Wisdom? The one that is always bestowed to the current generation of the leaders of Hyrule?

That's just odd, not to mention doubly so since Naruto is most certainly not the sharpest Kunai in the pouch. Courage I could get easily, Power in a pinch, but Wisdom? Something must be screwy in this world if he was chosen to bear the Wisdom section.
Shisarakage chapter 32 . 1/29/2014
I don't have the words to properly describe how fucking amazing this story is. So, I'm just gonna say that I can't wait to see this get updated.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-

P.S. Midna is fucking awesome!
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 32 . 11/3/2013
Please continue...
Zapphi chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
You should have made
Louise Tora or Tonton :D

Great story :D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
uuuuu... ARE A FUCKING GENIUSE! I MEAN HAVING NARUTO FLY NEXT TO GAY GORONS MADE ME DAMN NEAR DIE FROM LAUGHTER!