Reviews for The Legend of Naruto, Twilight Princess
You have ruined Naruto/Legend of Zelda crossovers for me. This is my first time with this crossover and you have set the bar way to high. This is the best fanfic I've ever read.
Uraharaisgod chapter 4 . 2/19
...Can't help but think the scene is slightly off, how could Naruto have punched an Orc out, only to go straight back to ranting at Sakura, then get clubbed unconscious?

Maybe you could have had him realise the situation, try to get on Epona and get himself and Sakura away, only for Sakura (not noticing the situation at all and still ranting/b1tching) to struggle against him, the distraction of her struggling meaning he missed the next set of orcs which THEN bludgeon him off the horse. Assuming they killed him, the situation goes on with them capturing the other two.

It just makes no sense for him not to notice they were in danger if he saw and stopped the first orc that appeared out of nowhere. Even if he is pissed off, a dangerous situation like ambushed by orcs would tend to clear anyone's head.
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 2/19
Wait-a-sec, bottom left? Naruto is the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom? Zelda's Shard? WHY?! Triforce of Power or Courage I could see him bearing (would be interesting to see if he had Power, and a evil/Dark version of Link bore Courage in a storyline), but Wisdom? The one that is always bestowed to the current generation of the leaders of Hyrule?

That's just odd, not to mention doubly so since Naruto is most certainly not the sharpest Kunai in the pouch. Courage I could get easily, Power in a pinch, but Wisdom? Something must be screwy in this world if he was chosen to bear the Wisdom section.
Shisarakage chapter 32 . 1/29
I don't have the words to properly describe how fucking amazing this story is. So, I'm just gonna say that I can't wait to see this get updated.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-

P.S. Midna is fucking awesome!
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 32 . 11/3/2013
Please continue...
Yuxia chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
You should have made
Louise Tora or Tonton :D

Great story :D
Guest chapter 22 . 8/31/2013
uuuuu... ARE A FUCKING GENIUSE! I MEAN HAVING NARUTO FLY NEXT TO GAY GORONS MADE ME DAMN NEAR DIE FROM LAUGHTER!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2013
Probably the best crossover of these two that I've read and I'm dieing too find out the rest
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
this is a really cool story, and is it just me or douse it seem like if some one watched 12 hours of naruto, and then got completely wasted, they might see the omake.
Dregus chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
god, i hated the shadow link fight, such a pain in the ass to do.
though their fight, and them fixing it. though i wonder how naruto will react to what she really looks like :D
Dregus chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
that arrogant ass sasuke. he'll soon get his.
Dregus chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
so gaara is the leader of the bandits. huh.
Dregus chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
so naruto went a bit kyuubi on them eh? cool.
LSSTyranus chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
i don't mind sasuke using chakra at all, in fact give him all of the sharigan.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
This is among the best Zelda/Naruto fanfics! Keep this up! PLEASE!?