Reviews for The Legend of Naruto, Twilight Princess
prototype gear chapter 38 . 2/4
Well, I just found this.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Bravo. Bravo good sir. do you know just how it makes me feel to have just discovered this?

Furious! Outrageous! Sick with anger!
Keep this up my good fellow and gentleman. You have truelly come a long way since the beginning.
TK the Demon chapter 38 . 2/2
Goddamn it! I knew there would be fluff but the feels! Oh the feels! I felt legitimately sad as Naruto had the equivalent of a mental break down as he was in his basement. Midna also made me a bit... tense in a way that I was sad for her. Naruto just straight had me swallowing a lump in my throat. There's nothing sadder than seeing someone who's always trying to be that invincible shield, who seems like they can't be stopped, really show just how human they actually are as you realize that while they carry everyone else's problems for them, they carry their own by themselves and are somehow okay with that as long as they make others happy.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 38 . 1/31
While I have never heard or played the game you mentioned before... It sounds interesting. Now I want to thank YOU for continuing this story... While not here for the start of it, I'll be darned if I don't at least finish it, love it so far and can't wait for the next chapter.. Keep it up
Kami no Sennin chapter 38 . 1/31
Love the chapter, love the fluff, and wouldn't mind seeing what you've written on Fairy Fencer F. No clue what that is by the way so can you give a summary of what it's about? I might just get it myself. Just want to say I've been supporting this story since day one and even through the long time it took for you to start it back up again. I've seen your transition as a writer from the beginning to now and can say for sure that you've become a better author. I'm looking forward to going all the way to the end with this story and would be happy to give any ideas if your looking for them. Have a great day Kenta.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 38 . 1/30
LOL Nice Legend of Zelda cartoon reference there!

Also, YAY FLUFFYNESS!
Wolfdragon1 chapter 38 . 1/30
Did you just quote the Zelda TV show?
buterflypuss chapter 38 . 1/30
very good chap
The Swordslinger chapter 38 . 1/30
Aw... that was adorable.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 38 . 1/30
nah, never heard of fairy fencer f.

good chapter though, nice to see this fic is still alive.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 1/27
Well didnt start very well, im going to be sad if this turns out to be more Link!Naruto instead of an actual crossover, could simply type in Naruto in my Twilight princess game otherwise.
reaver216 chapter 37 . 1/14
awesome I hope you update soon
shadeslayer15 chapter 37 . 1/7
i really like your story, how you give Midna more character and i love the interactions between Naruto and her. keep up the good work.
buterflypuss chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
good chap
The Swordslinger chapter 37 . 12/25/2015
Heh, that was a good one. And even I did tear up a bit when they got back together and hugged.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 36 . 12/18/2015