Reviews for The Legend of Naruto, Twilight Princess
lightskiller chapter 40 . 12/22/2016
i wonder what will happen next.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
Omg thanks for posting your fanfic is what I have to say one of the top Zelda x Naruto crossovers that I have read with a good story it made me sad when you haven't updated so keep your amazing work up PS Zelda TP is my fav Zelda game
yukicrewger2 chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
boruto? i'm guessing the "you killed mother" is because this Naruto fell in love with Midna rather than Hinata.
yukicrewger2 chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
damn, i has hoping for Midna to be color changed Hinata for her true form rather than the much older looking one she has in game so she's be closer to naruto's age. it was probably the reason Link didn't get paired with Midna or Zelda in game
buterflypuss chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
good chap
Shisarakage chapter 40 . 12/13/2016
Well, this is rather interesting. I wonder what's got the Naru-Shadow this confused? It'll be something to look forward to, in any case, as are these trials in the ToT. These trials are definitely something to keep an eye on, since they not only progress the plot, but also give us a bit more backstory to our Triforce-bearing knucklehead. I can't wait for more.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
XxPokemonMasterxX chapter 40 . 12/12/2016
Yo! Long time no see. Havent seen you for a while... Lets get to the point: Im fucking livid. But I apsolutely forgive you. Overwatch christmas event gonna update today and im not leting the salt in.
HeartlessAlpha chapter 40 . 12/12/2016
WELCOME BACK! :D
Glad you came back when you did because people normally would stop reading good stories such as this if the author enters the realm of inactivity. It's cool, man, everyone has a life but try to update sooner to keep your story alive and fans happy.

Anyway, I enjoyed the charger. Thought it was good, especially the opening skit with Naruto and Midna getting on you for your long hiatus.

The fight scene with Orochimaru was expected since it's a swordsman fighting against an S-class lunatic while protecting two idiots standing there gawking through the whole thing. I felt as if Naruto was holding back (even after busting out Rasenshuriken - which should've leveled the majority of the forest) since he had to protect Sasuke from getting the curse mark. Oh well.

Great job as always! See you in seven more months! :3

JK~ XD
jordanlink7856 chapter 40 . 12/12/2016
To quote Naruto, SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS, YO.
HeartlessAlpha chapter 39 . 12/11/2016
I'm a little disappointed you took out the Temple of Time and sent him to Konoha. I agree with everyone else and say you should've mixed both in certain areas of the Temple. Some rooms would resemble Konoha while the rest is the Temple itself. Hell, the boss could be the giant spider and a giant snake (Orochimaru).

Also, you're making Naruto out of place by bringing in all the elements of Naruto (show/manga) with the Zelda TP timeline. He's suppose to be this timeline's Hero of Twilight and a swordsman not a ninja!

Regardless, I really do enjoy the story and hope you keep updating and finish all the way through to the end. This would turn out to be the best NarutoxMidna story anyone can find on this site. :)
Anonymous1684 chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
Did Zelda give Midna the triforce of Widom?
Anonymous1684 chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
During that scene where Naruto summons his raman, you have Jim say, I can't eat on an empty stomach. Did you mean fight, instead of eat?
Anonymous1684 chapter 39 . 10/20/2016
Please don't go on hiatus on such a tempting cliffhanger, I want to see your divergences from the original Naruto exams.
Mark chapter 39 . 10/19/2016
.oar
jordanlink7856 chapter 39 . 10/14/2016
Well you better have the whole freaking temple wrote down on the next chapter if it's taking you so long to write it, I really enjoy this ya know!