Reviews for Frustration
asma4life chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Beautiful in a sad way. I love the ending. So, did Snape meet Severus and pass him Minerva's message? And did Severus keep the appointment? And what did Minerva say in that meet? I think a follow-up oneshot is in order! Please indulge me! :)
Tayame Hatake chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Marvelous fanfic here.
I love what Miverva said to him at the end, it's really touching. The way Snape let his wand on the table and just wait is great !
Congratulation !

[sorry if my review is not fully understandable, I'm french and even if I can understand english, I'm not good at express it]
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Really interesting, and beautiful in it's simplicity.
wolvfbfn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow. You did so much in so little a space. I almost want to start crying. It was beautiful.
oh nargles chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
So sad. But amazing at the same time. I have a feeling Snape would've been the tiniest bit different if the maurauders had never bullied Snape. Good story though. I can feel Minerva's emotion seeping through the cracks, how she felt when it looked like Snape had betrayed the Light. This just screams sequel.
roslintower chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Wow...this story was amazing. So sad...and the bit from the song at the start really helped set the mood.
Thorsten P. Ziegler chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
love it!
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
this was so sad and touching I actually cried! It was wonderfully complex in its simplicity! I really like it! You should write more stuff like that!

xx

Tedy

PS the fangorl ins appreciates the image of a Severus in his shirt!
BucketBasket chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I dont know what to say. It's a wonderful story. I like the way you write and the charactors are great
Irena chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Awesome! I love this!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Oh that was a goody! See I couldn't resit! This was awesome.
matrice chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Interesting chapter. I feel like she understands that, in reality, the circumsances that have pushed him to this point could have been changed -as an educator, she could have shielded him from the abuse, at home and at school-. The guy had almost been killed, and she thinks that that had been the turning point, the moment he had understood that he couldn't trust the megical society to protect him and bring about justice, that he would have to acquire power in order to protect himself and rule over his abusers. In reality, Severus is already a shadow, waiting to die, but in the past things could have been different, if he had been shown that justice and good were more than mere words.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh wow - I liked this very much!

I can imagine Severus sitting there after she has gone saying, "I'm here, Minerva... I'm here."

Excellent job... very poignant.

misundersnape...
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Excellent, I wonder how many of his former colluges actually looked into his eyes and saw the real him during that last year or just looked in his face and saw the facade that he had to keep up.
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh this was really good! It was a great glimpse into Minerva's mind during that period and how the pair might have interacted during Snape's final year. Very in-character and touching, I enjoyed it!