Reviews for Cheerleading Isn't So Easy
TaylorNicole44 chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
why would you make them leave eachother again? id get it but i gess it will work out?
funwithstark chapter 21 . 2/6/2010
I really loved this story and finished it in 2 .I absolutely love how at first the original author made the story good,but how you lead it was great.I actually kept reading the story cause it all connected and how everybody wanted it to job! )

Greenfairyrose chapter 21 . 1/16/2010
I love this story so much. Really really really fab thank you so much! Brilliant!
1-twilighter-1 chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
I LOVE IT (: Thanks so much for writing it :D
live.and.breath.books chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
911turbowriter chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
Love the story, but I just wanted to point out that you said Jane's baby was due in April, but then she gave birth in October. Just wanted to know which month was correct. Other then that, great work (:
bellacullensince1989 chapter 21 . 12/31/2009
I know that you gave this story a happy ending but I am very sad. I know that I will miss this story line and a few other things about it like the idea of Jasper, Emmett and Edward being football players but I know that you did a wonderful job and to tell you to keep writing, it is a good outlet for your feelings and you do it very well.
luluxox chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
lmfao omg this story is so good. i've read 4 chapters an im already bustin a gut laughin. emmets so funny i LOVE it when emmets the dumb one..."i can cook frozen pizza!" i laughed so hard at that 1 my mum thought i waz mental!
b4d3l2c1 chapter 21 . 12/28/2009
great finish
AlleyjandroJacobie chapter 22 . 12/28/2009
I really really loved this story. You did a great job on it :)
KaitieMarieSmileyLee chapter 22 . 12/28/2009
AW im sad now! WIll ther be a squel?
mello-ello chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
like the story
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 21 . 12/26/2009
i loved it and i can't believe that it is over but oh well it was awesome.
TwilightSupaFan1 chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
Best Story Ever OMG love it write another one please?
Scarlet-Letter8 chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
i absolutly loved this story! You wrote it so well and so much better then i ever would have. thank you so much for that.
622 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »