Reviews for A Road to El Dorado Parody
darkshadowgirl66 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Noway, dude, it was hilarious, my mum wondered why I was lmaoing all over the place. Ima go watch this again now kbye

cantbebotheredtologin aka darkshadowgirl666
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hilarious. You managed to satisfy my needs as a slash fangirl and fan of YGOTAS, Harry Potter, Marvel, Pirates of the Carribean, and general laziness in one 7,878 word fic. Congratulations.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! (i'd say something else, but i'm too busy LMAO)
MysteriouslyNotNamed.0.0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh my wooooooooord...
How was that THIS funny?! I don't know, I'm not even a slasher...
But HEY! I absolutely loved it. Thank you and forever thank you.
I'd love more of these... 8D
Endless Strategy Games chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAH! What a hoot.
Crazily Obscured chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I laughed the entire way through. I am dead serious about this statement.

And now, I must read this to my sister. I am also dead serious about this.

XDDDDDDD Awesome fic! You're hysterical! Hehehe!
Saiyuri of the Red Shadow chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
My eyes are filled with sweet tears of laughter. You are freaking hilarious!
IWillAlwaysThinkBee chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Oh my god, that was so perfect :D Got here from TV Tropes, and that was HILARIOUS! I was the slash fangirl, captured it perfectly xD Anyway, you did awesomely, DFTBA
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Awesome. I don't usually like script-style fics, but this story was different. You completely got to the heart of both what the movie was really about and how the audience felt. Kudos for your lovely insight.
Also, obligatory Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged references FTW! Now the next time i watch this i'm going to have to go "Oh my god a giant rock" in my Seto Kaiba imitation voice and annoy everyone around me.
Thank you very much for this wonderful abridging; i enjoyed it just as much as the actual movie.
Wack'd chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So yeah, this is pretty awesome. Did you know your fanfic is the ONLY ONE on TV Trope's FanFic Recommendation page for The Road to El Dorado? 'Cuz it is.

Would've liked at least one "Road to Singapore/Zanzibar/Morocco/Utopia/Rio/Bali/Hong Kong" reference, but you can't have everything, I suppose.
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Got here from TV Tropes, and I'm glad I did because this was HILARIOUS!

I laughed at the line about the stars in the movie too! :D

And I loved the YGOtAS references!

And the armadillo that kept helping them out actually was there for a reason: apparently, in the original script, the armadillo was going to be revealed at the end to have been an angel/spirit sent to help Miguel and Tulio. :)
eltitere chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was hilarious and awesome! I loved it!

The only thing that bothered me is that you said IRL Hernán Cortés was a GOOD guy. Dafuq? Leading the Spanish conquest of the Americas is historically significant, but it's morally dubious at best. From my point of view, he was the bad guy since he lead to the rape and massacre of Mexico. Thanks to his leadership, MILLIONS of natives died and the rest were enslaved. And it is pretty much confirmed that his intentions were entirely for-profit. Why would anybody call him a good guy?

/historyrantover I love this movie and I loved this parody.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
frkf
ss10009 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Brilliant. The movie was already good, but you just made it better. :D Awesome story!
RangerSargey chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I WAS trying to eat cereal... did you know it's hard to eat and keep from laughing at the same time?
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »