Reviews for A Road to El Dorado Parody
eltitere chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was hilarious and awesome! I loved it!

The only thing that bothered me is that you said IRL Hernán Cortés was a GOOD guy. Dafuq? Leading the Spanish conquest of the Americas is historically significant, but it's morally dubious at best. From my point of view, he was the bad guy since he lead to the rape and massacre of Mexico. Thanks to his leadership, MILLIONS of natives died and the rest were enslaved. And it is pretty much confirmed that his intentions were entirely for-profit. Why would anybody call him a good guy?

/historyrantover I love this movie and I loved this parody.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
frkf
ss10009 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Brilliant. The movie was already good, but you just made it better. :D Awesome story!
RangerSargey chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I WAS trying to eat cereal... did you know it's hard to eat and keep from laughing at the same time?
illbeyourhimitsu chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
BRILLIANT.
didsomeonesayventus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
LOL! Great story, and a wonderful parody of a great movie!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
XD "OH MY GOD A GIANT ROCK"

And yes, I was that fangirl that kept screaming "MAKE-OUT ALREADY!"

They should've just made them canon. Pfft.

~Forte
stormseaker chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh god. the hilarity. Just. Everything. This made my night. :DDDDDDDD
Pink Charmander chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I lol'd. Props for so many refs.
L-Ishida-Dark chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The ending that wasn't in the movie? New headcanon. No lie.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was fun :) And it makes an already-great movie even funnier! (btw two things: that armadillo starts showing up during the Trail We Blaze sequence, and it followed them into the city, making it an even more awesome animal than it already is. Second, at least according to TVTropes, the slash fangirls are justified: apparently in early drafts, Miguel and Tulio were specifically a couple; and in the closed captions (they say), one still calls the other "darling."

Thank you for writing this! It was an adventure.
hypacat3002 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
*Revives self from laughter-induced death* THIS. FIC. IS. FREAKIN AMAZING! *adds to favs* :D
RayneJade chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Best fanfic ever. That is all.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I was linked here from TV Tropes and literally just watched this movie, so this was doubly hilarious. Brilliant job.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Lol, yeah, that's basically exactly how it went ;)
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »