Reviews for A Road to El Dorado Parody
Catnip-Packet chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OH GODS XDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

There wasn't a singl moment where I wasn't laughing out loud

INSTANT FAVE
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This the greatest thing I have ever read ever. XD Like, there aren't even words. I laughed so hard at every single line in the fic. Oh my god. You have just won the Internet. If it were possible to favorite a fic multiple times...

You is geniuses. :3

-Eggy
Saphruikan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I almost pissed myself laughing. I'm serious. I actually had to pause and get up and go to the bathroom.
kaossparrow chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
gnee! which is not a helpful review, but.

gneeeeeeeeee.
mayflyDecember chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
...I think I love you for writing this.

Like, seriously.

:D

Keep writing!

I remain, as always, your obedient reader,

SP
thissimplefeeling chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
THIS. WAS SO FUNNY. Also, I appreciated the slash fangirls. Because that's me. I loooove it. :D
ayden chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this. was beautiful.
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Dude, I "lol'd" through this whole thing! XD So hysterically funny, love it. XD "GODDAMMIT MIGUEL!" lol XD
gloat chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Dont know if anyone has said this yet, but as Im MASSIVELY obsessed with this movie, I just wanted to point out one thing:

In the scene right before Chel and Tulio are all *Sexy sexy hump hump hump* Tulio actually DOESNT say "I have to go look over my gold."

What he REALLY says is "I have to go GLOAT over my gold."

kthxbai
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this before. I'm just dropping by to let you know I'm favoriting this so that I can read it again and again and again. It's hysterical. :D
tsuki-nin chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is script format and goes against the rules of . I'm going to have to report this. Or whatever.

*out of curiosity reads the whole fanfic!

TO HELL WITH THAT! Your fanfic sounds like a rant. But it is a rant of pure, uncensored, awesomeness!

Just a couple of things(it's really two things):

#On the part at the start when they jump into the water barrels,the currency it's not "pesedas" but "pesetas".

#When they are throwing the gold into the whirlpool, it's not "Shebalba", it's "Xibablbá" (I forgive you if you don't want t puet the accent because in an American keyboard is annoying as hell).

Also a comment on the movie. That purple-ish liquid sounded too much like alcohol? Well, it was. It's a supreme example of Getting Crap Past The (Censor's) Radar. The character were basically getting drunk. On screen. On a children's movie (I know ou get me, I'm just havong a little too much fun). So they did Do (some of) The Research.

In my country, Panamá, is called "chicha". It's fermented maize corn, and can eally pack a punch. Depending on the indigenous native group it may or may not be coloured. In fact, I think Wounaans colour it purple with some flower that will make it taste sweet. I think. Although I don't think DW has gone to my country just to research that, it's a pretty common feature among pre-columbian people.

By the way, Wounaans are not Emberás (if you want to go check it out). They're 2 different cultural groups, but one ethnicity.

Anyway. Onto the fanfic. Absolutely hilarious. You made my day, specilly with the "sexually ambiguous" one-liners! And the Audience and Slash fan-girls. And it's so true. So, so true. And also the part where the parents start having after-thoughts for bringing their children! Hell, yeah! And it reminded me of my childhood. I used to see Dragon Ball Z since I was 2 ('nuff said).

I don't know where d you get your ideas, but I'm definitely going to stick around on your profile to read some!
galilab chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
THAT WAS PURE, UNDILUTED HARDCORE AWESOMENESS !

I laughed as hard as during the first time I saw the movie
martina313 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
.EVER!

Oh,And DarthAbby:

YOU HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!

GTFO THE INTERNETS.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
XD Dude, you have no idea how much this made me laugh. Seriously, I was like CRYING I was laughing so hard. This is epic, man. Purely epic. Oh, and the best line I think is "Cortés OUT, bitches." xD lolol
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
omg, that was so much fun to read. XD You did such a freaking awesome job. :D

Inumaru12