Reviews for A Road to El Dorado Parody
aliki logged out chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
ilu.

so much.

'what in the name of all things sexually ambiguous is this?'

best. line. evar.

Super Cheyenne chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
... Ft.

*Has died of laughter and gotten yelled at BY HER PARENTS for laughing so loud at whatever-the-hell o'clock in the morning*

PARENTAL FIGURE: CHEYENNE YOUR FATHER IS TRYING TO SLEEP WTFERY. GO TO SLEEP YOU STUPID CHILD. I AM SOMEHOW STILL UNAWARE THAT YOU READ AND WRITE GAY VANILLA FLUFF. YOUR FATHER AND I TRUST YOU.

Cheyenne: *Guiltasplosion at mother*

I didn't even know it was you until the Yu-Gi-Oh! abridged references came pouring in.

Then I had to scroll back up.

O hai. I don't think I've actually ever talked to you.

SPECIALZ.

Congrats on the Abridged Abuse. Whatever country you live in salutes you.

You also made me not watch the ending of my movie.

SOMEHOW THIS IS YOUR FAULT amirite?

Because this was insanely amusing I will not unleash my closest Star Wars-fan self upon your ass.

Cheyenne, the one who embodies all the world's worst cliches.
Minikimii chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Haha... Wow. When you slipped in the first YGOTAS reference, my friend and I were both reading this at the same time, and we decided over MSN chat:

"I accept for no adequately explored reason" - That sounds like a reference from YGOTAS!

Lo and behold, you pulled through and satisfied our theories. -laughs-

Ahh. This was wonderfully hilarious. Especially since my friend and I did exactly what you wrote the "SLASH FANGIRLS" doing. XP

Awesome.

-Minikimii
wolf-howl91 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This story made me giggle, smile and eat ice-cream ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

But the ice-cream didn't have anything to do with the story, I just like ice-cream. :D
ProudDyspraxicWriter chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I was giggling my head off immediately from the Elton John intro right to the ending that wasn't in the movie. I loved it! It was hilarious! By the way, the "Slash fangirl" is TOTALLY me! :D
bix902 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
*worships you like an El Dorado native*

Dude could you BE any more epic?I mean this movie in itself is like one of my all-time favorites (so clever so awesomly appealing to older kids and younger)

You just made it

EVEN BETER! Yayy wo*cheers*

*snickers* Giant rock
Rebell chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Neear... faar... where-ever you arre...

Seriously, wherever you are.. you should be getting cookies for this. Or pie. Or possibly both.

Usually I actually don't enjoy these kinds of parodies.. but you've got the magic touch, I do believe! I giggled pretty much throughout the entire thing. The obnoxiousness was actually fairly-well balanced with the little asides you threw in about the awesomeness of the writers, and the VA's, and honestly, the parents's supposed reactions are possibly one of the things I enjoyed most. Frikkin hilarious.

Great job!
Handmaiden of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
So, I was watching The Road to El Dorado yesterday (because every 20-year-old should watch at least five animated movies a week to function) and naturally that gave me the urge to read some good RtED fanfic. One keyword search later and I find this marvelous creation. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, thank you for that! Not only that, but it was really well written too, far too often you find stories that are so full of errors that you can't even continue reading, no matter how good the plot is. So I applaud your creativity, your (awesome) sense of humor, and your writing skillz (because skills is not a strong enough word). Keep it up, kid! :)

Oh and the YGO:TAS references were not lost on this reader, have no fear
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
!

This is the most awesome parody EVER!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
THIS WAS SO HILARIOUS. OMGLMAOBBQ.

I'd tell you which were my favourite lines, but really, I loved them all so much that I couldn't decide, although I remember the first thing that made me laugh out loud was the "THIS SCENE: *is pointless*" XDD After that, I was LOL-ing every two seconds and reading all the funniest bits aloud to myself because... I do that. xD;; I especially loved the Abridged Series and Harry Potter references! Oh, and Chel is SO a slash fangirl. XD That was one of my favourite bits too. Someone needs to make an icon with a screenshot of her sitting cross-legged watching them and the caption "I'm just here for the slash" or something similar XD I'd do it, but I am not an icon-maker, sadly. (I saw the icons you made over on LJ and they are awesome as well)

So in conclusion... WIN. And please write more humour D
Indigo Signora chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Must say that I assumed the role of a slash fangirl while watching the movie. Many thanks for pointing out all the adult/nearly-naked moments. They made the movie.

Also-THIS WAS AMAZING. 33 Made me laugh insanely. I second the motion made on the El Dorado LJ comm about quote icons.
priince chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
LOLawesome
Natoya chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
*wipes away a tear from her eye and laughs some more* This was awesome! So funny and it made me laugh so much! *giggles* I enjoyed the yaoi implications too, those made me giggle! XD Awesome job on this!
PrincipalCellist chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Casie: *is currently trying to catch her breath as she roll on the floor*

Yugi:OMG WTF. That was hilarious! ROTFL!

Yami: Yeah, I'm deffinatly better looking on a giant rock than they are. :]

Cassie: Ha ha! Lady, you're not alone! I laughed at that whole "The stars aren't right" crap! (my friends thougt I was crazy, but still)

Yami: How sexy is this sexy love intrest-

Fangirls: *gasps!*

Yami: *rolls eyes and finishes* -because I'm sure my Yuu-chan is sexier. *starts to molest Yugi*

Yuri refrence: *fufilled* XD

Fangirls: *lowser claws and swoon*

Cassie: Back, you crazies! *swings chair*

Yugi: Y-yami! *pants*

Cassie: *turns red but watches*

Yaoi: *rocks!*

Fangirls: *are still swooning and being crazy*

Sparrow: *is a mad-genius who deserves a medal*

Cassie: *glomps Lady and favs story*