Reviews for At Rest
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This sounds interesting so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Hey there!
I love the story so far-lots of detail! I appreciate the Naruto clone POV.
I hope you update again, sooner rather than later!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
continue! this is awesome!
depressedchildren chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
This was well worth the wait. Great job, and I will be looking forward to future updates, whenever they may appear
pucflek chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Damn badass
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
This is an AMAZING story
alexma chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
cool fanfic please update real soon thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
I knew i kept this bookmark for a reason. Awesome chapter. Very few people here can internalize and present a story without sounding horribly bad. Kudos for this chapter, write more.

Cat.
narutorasatard chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
riveting ! this was amazing cant wait till you post again
foxeatfox chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Very exciting chapter, your really leaving us in suspense. I can't wait to see the ninjas finally meet some people in middle earth and kick some more butt. Keep up the good work.
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I'm glad to see you back on the saddle. This is probably my favorite Naruto/LotR crossover and you've barely started.
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Poor Elves :S
I like a lot Sai's POV in this chapter. I hope they'll be able to breathe, rest & feed in this next chapter!
JayneParker chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
So, woke up this morning, and thought to myself, ' I wonder if anyone has updated?'

let me tell you, best birthday ever.

So now you got me worried about Sam and Frodo, and panicing cause Sai pulled a Natuto ( very well to).

And now, I really want to know what happens next.

So... Great job! You day, and I van now obsesse over whether or not Sai is gonna die. He better not, cause that would suck. I like how you manages to keep him in character but show how worried and frantic he was over Natuto.

Till next time!

-JP
iniminimagimo chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Hahaha great chapter! I can't remember when I added this story to my favorites, but I'm glad I did! Keep up the good work!
CrystalSapphiremoon chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Finally! Love this chapter, plz update soon.