Reviews for At Rest
PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
I can only hope that you will return to this story some day and return it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
The King in White chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
This is really an excellent read.
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Amazing. I always enjoyed it when writers wrote Naruto fanfics with realistic ninja battles. I mean, their world isn't sunshine and rainbows. I'm really excited to continue this and although I see you haven't finished it, I wanted to say that your first chapter was worth reading all on its own.
Donni chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Wow, this is really good! I hope that this gets updated someday...
AvidReader016 chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
I love ittt!
Your writing skill is superb!
and I love your plot!
Anyway I really want to read more!
I want to know it's going to be and i also want to know what's going to happen when team 7 meet the fellowship!
Btw good job! and keep up the good work!
update asap please!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This sounds interesting so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Hey there!
I love the story so far-lots of detail! I appreciate the Naruto clone POV.
I hope you update again, sooner rather than later!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
continue! this is awesome!
depressedchildren chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
This was well worth the wait. Great job, and I will be looking forward to future updates, whenever they may appear
pucflek chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Damn badass
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
This is an AMAZING story
alexma chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
cool fanfic please update real soon thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
I knew i kept this bookmark for a reason. Awesome chapter. Very few people here can internalize and present a story without sounding horribly bad. Kudos for this chapter, write more.

Cat.
narutorasatard chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
riveting ! this was amazing cant wait till you post again