Reviews for At Rest
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 1 . 9/21
Amazing. I always enjoyed it when writers wrote Naruto fanfics with realistic ninja battles. I mean, their world isn't sunshine and rainbows. I'm really excited to continue this and although I see you haven't finished it, I wanted to say that your first chapter was worth reading all on its own.
Donni chapter 5 . 6/3
Wow, this is really good! I hope that this gets updated someday...
AvidReader016 chapter 5 . 1/4
I love ittt!
Your writing skill is superb!
and I love your plot!
Anyway I really want to read more!
I want to know it's going to be and i also want to know what's going to happen when team 7 meet the fellowship!
Btw good job! and keep up the good work!
update asap please!
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This sounds interesting so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
Hey there!
I love the story so far-lots of detail! I appreciate the Naruto clone POV.
I hope you update again, sooner rather than later!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
continue! this is awesome!
depressedchildren chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
This was well worth the wait. Great job, and I will be looking forward to future updates, whenever they may appear
pucflek chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Damn badass
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
This is an AMAZING story
alexma chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
cool fanfic please update real soon thanks
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
I knew i kept this bookmark for a reason. Awesome chapter. Very few people here can internalize and present a story without sounding horribly bad. Kudos for this chapter, write more.

Cat.
narutorasatard chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
riveting ! this was amazing cant wait till you post again
foxeatfox chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Very exciting chapter, your really leaving us in suspense. I can't wait to see the ninjas finally meet some people in middle earth and kick some more butt. Keep up the good work.
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I'm glad to see you back on the saddle. This is probably my favorite Naruto/LotR crossover and you've barely started.
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Poor Elves :S
I like a lot Sai's POV in this chapter. I hope they'll be able to breathe, rest & feed in this next chapter!