Reviews for Handsome Beast's Bliss
firepokemonfox chapter 10 . 2/26
Birthday party yay
Black Kitty Knight Club chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
I love this story. Please keep going with the story. I can't wait what happens next.
kuranlover7891 chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
hmmm ningen waas it? Soo am guessing this has ninjas combined with i had idea like this too and am still going to put it in my story though
vampkrocks chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
the story is awesome but when are you going to update the next chapter i'm curious to find out what happens to yuuki and what happens between the relationship between kaname and Yuuki so please can you continue thx
MugetsuIchigo chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
its takuma ichiou not ichigo!
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
babygurl101 chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
Kaname should stay behind with Yuki. Their love for each other grows stronger.
NaoCookie chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Omg this is so good! the characters are pretty much on track! lots of other vamp knight mangas the characters dont act like themselfs but this one is great! keep it comin :D

(and add more lemons!)
Christal chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
Wah! ILOVEJEALOUSPOSSESSIVE KANAME! I love you! Please update soon.Ü love it!
Bluesparkleification chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
More please...aww KanameYuuki moment

Cant wait to see what happens next ;)
mni-y chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
he gonna get her lol
LittleMissHellion34 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
you creat a very good suspense in the story and do very good descriptioin on the characters
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Did you know that Yuuki is actually four foot ten? I mean, that's short! This is good though.

LB
Ravyn Skye chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
Is the word 'inpo' supposed to be a Japanese word you're using? Inpon is a word for 'lewdness', but inpo is used as a word for impotence (inpo written in katakana that is).

Chi no memon... chi is 'blood', 'no' is 'of' and I'm certainly not an 'expert translator', but for memory I would think a different word. Maybe oujiboubou could be used to denote distant past memories or memories that are becoming fuzzy because they are distant, although I really think you probably want 想い出 omoide for 'memories' when talking about recollections of past experiences. omoide no chi 'memories of blood'.

It really depends, and BE CAREFUL when looking up words online, as 'memory' can mean a few different things. (Kioku for example means to do something 'in memory' of something, like a tribute or visiting a grave or something... and there are computer terms for memory too.)

I'm only pointing this out because you ASKED for help with the japanese words. If you're looking for a SPECIFIC word in Japanese I'd suggest - and MAKE SURE to look up the sentences and see how it is USED, as well as the Kanji details, because otherwise you could EASILY get the wrong word for what you're trying to say.

ANYWAY - Other than that, I just wanted to say 'great fic' and I'll be looking forward to updates!

Hearts and Hugs,

RS
Takocchi chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
hey thnx for the next chappie! i thought he was going to bite her and me go like kya kya kkya! but he didnt:P

but btw what is inpo? is that japanese or abbreviation?