Reviews for We the People
SecretMinuteMafia chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Well, there is some truth to this. And you wrote Zim to be so...well, Zimmy in this. Good. Like this.
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I obviously really like your writing… I've been binging on it… hehehe. I like Zim's take on government. It actually might not be the worst idea for the IZ United States, seeing as the not-so-bright humans in the IZ world are probably NOT capable of fighting for what they believe in.

Keep doing what you do! It's really refreshing to read fanfiction that is well thought-out and executed. Yippee!
werd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
here is a beter review I am from part of the eu where the

bigger countries matter more than little ones the aim

of this could be to rule peoples lifes in the future! like

a confederation!
werd chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
it was good!
Senna711 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Cool story. I actually wanted to read a fic like this to tell the truth. Great Zim POV!
Dibsthe1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Sorry for being so late to review this. I've been searching for the right words to do it justice.

It is often a very good idea to take a step back and take a cool, detached look at familiar things from time to time, including institutions that we have been indoctrinated to think were good before we are old enough to think for ourselves. This is a sterling example of the true potential of "Invader Zim" and I've been recommending this to people as one.

To me, THIS is what the word "adult" means.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
"That's selfish." I actually really liked that line. On the one hand it's funny and oh-so-Zimmy...but on the other hand it makes SENSE, because that's basically how more collectivist cultures DO view a lot of issues that are considered "individual" in other places.

The interesting this about this story is how "real world" it is: on the one hand, it feels kind of "off," kind of like how Zim says at the end, where you kind of can't imagine IZ-world people having ever written the Constitution (I've actually wondered if there even IS an "America," because somehow a one-world government seems more fitting). But the flip side of that is kind of the same as the story's whole point: a comparison between the IZ world and the real world, juxtaposed in a way that makes a point and provokes thought.

So, yeah. Just my random assorted brain-musings. XP An interesting exploration, nice work! :-D
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
dang it, i thought Zim was going to actually LEARN something.
HideousBlob chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
You know, this is very interesting. I like it.
Toxxica chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I just wanted to say that I was really impressed with this story. I mean, not only is it an original concept - or at least something I've never seen myself - but it was also neat to get a bit of a lesson on the American Constitution. I'm Canadian and I've never really understood US politics or government, but this has definitely helped. And Zim's perspective was great, you really seem to understand how he would have viewed Earth's government as an alien soldier from a dictative totalitarian empire. Very cool.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Heh heh heh Zim cracked me up here... I dont find it surprising how he finds things like Indivuduality, different leaders and other stuff stupid seing as how the Empire runs the Irkens lives and probably makes it seem that OUR system is a bit...obsolete LOL.

Ah well whatever works is the key no?

Then again Im Mexican and OUR goverment aint the best.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.