Reviews for Trophies
loreine chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
Hi,
I found the story again- after nearly 8 years of reading it the first time and find it still as pulling and riveting as before. I truly hope you update or at the very least, write a chapter with outlines what you had intended to happen. I understand you might have distanced yourself from the storyline but for some people, it's just been discovered/rediscovered and they are living out the plot :)
Hope you update!
ponylover12346 chapter 6 . 3/16/2017
"Years without uploading"
RockieReturns chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
MY first reading of your fanfics in about 10 years. I missed it. And now I'm hooked. Rockie is back!
conquerorofheaven1 chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Please please please update this. This was absolutely amazing. Never before has a simple conversation been so chillingly suspenseful. I don't understand why this hasn't been updated in so long! I would suggest you put it up for adoption if you simply aren't interested in writing it anymore, but I don't think anyone could even attempt to pull off the deeply unsettling nature of Tom Riddle in this fic. I'm begging you, this is too good to abandon!
Mermaid's Magic chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Just so u know i really loved this even though there was only 6 chapters and am waiting for more and cant wait. it was very good.
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Interesting...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
this is a good story and it is coming together quit nicely
flaming rose chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
Wow! I love this story, so please update soon! I can't wait to read more! Anyway, bye, thanks, and peace people! Bye!
saffarinda chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
Tom was... oddly sweet. Its quite cute. Please update, it's been four years :(
Blueberry Babe chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Thank you for the story. I hope you will some day finish it or send me a quick synopsis of what you intended to happen. Merry Christmas.
Unknownmusic chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I like it :P Keep updating it!
myriddle chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
This fic is amazing. Please, please continue. I know it's not extremely likely seeing as when this was last updated, but I really hope you'll finish this. It's got so much potential and seeing it end just when it got really good is incredibly frustrating :P
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
Truly brilliant story! I love the way Tom acts i can't wait to read more! This really is one of the best i have ever read!
krm3DeeDee chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Yes, he definitely misunderstood his present. Love sane!Riddle XD
MoonlitIvy chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
This is fantastic writing - you've got me hooked. Please continue?