Reviews for Inamorato
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh God I just watched this episode! I love it! Sulu and Spock are hilarious!

Sulu is even more hilarious in this reboot! And Chekov! Priceless!

Not sure which Spock is funnier when he says "Call security to have someone come and take D'Artagnan here to sickbay". I love Nimoy's Spock, he's so funny!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Good job!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
lol
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love it!

Such friendship Bones and Jim have!

And the 3 of them working together to save the ship and crew...they are definately a GREAT team!
Doni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great job with a great episode.
sunloathe chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was perfect! xD I'd just watched the Naked Time again today and figured, "You know, I'll bet /somebody/ wrote up a reboot-rewrite of this episode /somewhere/" and I found this!

I love how you made up for Chekov's absence in TOS by writing him in as the singing navigator, haha. And the characterization was spot-on. All in all, this was a damn funny good read. :)
xoJaymexo chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
i cracked up the whole darn story. from beginning to end, this was wonderful. won. der. ful. amazing! hahahaha i could go on, but i dont think you really want to hear it... :) great job!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Haha, I want to see Star Trek the Musical! Chekov would be so cute, and Sulu...hmm, shirtless with a sword is always nice. The way Jim just drapes over his chair is hilarious for some reason, as is Spock being all "oh noez i no tell mommy love". Bones saving the day is wonderful, too, and the little bit of conversation at the end is delightful.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aww... Also, I can't help but wonder what my friends and I would do...I'm known for having few inhibitions anyway...
allroadslead2coffee chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
YES! That was flipping AWESOME! I want you to rewrite the entire original series with your signature personal touch...by the end of this month.

JOKING!kindaalmostmaybenottotally.
FritzlerKiss chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
"Seventy-one hours and two minutes into the future a planet called Psi 20 bursts into pieces that spread out through the galaxy, and on the Enterprise, seventy-one hours and two minutes in the past, Jim Kirk felt the jagged pieces of his heart come together."

Cutest. Antithesis. Ever. Seriously. :D
ShatFat chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Love it! You really captured the glorious madcap energy of the original, while adapting it to new characters. (There is a TNG version which is Made Of Fail, polar opposite to what you've pulled off here.) Interesting trivia, Leonard Nimoy said something about playing Tevye at one point and mentioned that song. I guess it resonated when he was an LA cabbie trying to break into the biz. Anyway. This story was wonderfully entertaining, in character, and you did a lovely job of segueing into K/S. Mad props.
Saavik chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OH MY GOD I wanna see bones flouce now!
Kittysnape chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
That was pure bliss

very cute and Kirk-like

I loved it

and now i need sleep badly lol

great story, although i would have liked more, *fufu fu*

keep on the good work!

Kitty
BekTehGreat chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
VERY nicely done!

I enjoyed this little "this universe" remake...

with the added slash XD

this made me very happy.

and of course Bones. You are gonna hear about it. deal with it XD