Reviews for Thanks For The Dance, Mr President
AWESOME! )
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
He taolly likes her:)
Fandomfangirlno1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Oh my gosh! I really liked that "it's not like he had a crush on her or anything". It was so funny. I really like this story. To tell the truth, some Nick and Macy stories I read got them too much out of character. But, this was perfect. I love it. It's so cute.
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I didn't read this originally because it was a Nacy and I'm a fairly loyal Kacy fan. But I'm really glad I read this it was cute.

OMG Something Nick's not perfect at? It's the end of the world! lol It was a little hard for me to Joe moving gracefully around the dance floor. But I suppose, for Stella he would. However, I could see Kevin perfectly clear. Only he would blow bubbles in his drink at a school dance. ok, maybe I would... Anyway, I loved the interaction between Nick and Macy. I love that Nick mentioned twilight. It was my first thought when they mentioned no feet on the dance floor. You get so many points for mentioning Twilight and Beauty and the Beast, that's my favorite Disney movie.

Sweet fic.
kolirox chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Frackin awesome! Great writing as always and I love how every couple of lines you added "it's not like he had a crush on her" LOVE IT!
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
'Who says I can't wear my converse with my dress?' Hehe. :D

I got some serious chuckles out of Nick and the whole denial thing. 'It’s not that he had a crush her or anything.'

OH, he's crushing alright.
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was really nice. I love how it ends on a note of more to come and with a question as to what that is too.

"So yes, Nick was worried that he would end up in hospital.

But not by Macy’s doing." Haha I loved that line. Because when he first said it it seemed a bit arrogant, or at least typical. Like yet another instance of being sure she would injure him. But in the end that's not what he meant at all-which is really nice.

"Joe would more than likely ask Macy to dance if Stella went to dance with someone else." I'll admit that I'm a Joe/Macy shipper too so throwing in that detail was extra nice.

"Her purple Converse paired with silver baby doll dress made her look a different kind of perfect to every one else here. A more Macy kind of perfect." What a seriously beautiful image. I love the contrast in colors-silver and purple. And the lovely way Nick analyzes Macy's 'kind of perfection.' :D
Tna-A chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
very cute! usually i cringe when someone attempts a nick/macy because it just sounds terrible. i'm picky when it comes to nacy it has to be extremely well written. i mean nick is such a hard character to write about and pull off especially dealing with an interaction b/w himself and macy. well congrats girl you pulled it off quite nicely and i really enjoyed it.
xovickixo chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This was really cute!

Love how you tied the ending up...Nick still in denial but chasing after her anyway :) Boys...
JonasBroluver156 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Awe that was cute!

Me thinks Nick is in denial...

thats really cool that your story came up as a result.