Reviews for Titans Captured!
AllahuAkbar chapter 1 . 7/13
This was beautiful. 10/10 -IGN
omgsugarfrenzy chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I liked Gizmo's song it WAS funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hahahah
fan-fan31 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hehe I laughed at so many parts :)) mainly at the Gizmo ones, and at the Slade/Robin and the thing with Cy. Awww but you gotta love Cy too! You did mention in the author's note that he does have more pairings than that, though, so I'll let it pass :P

...is it wrong that I ship some of the crackier pairings? XD
Spess chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Thank you so very much for pointing out the inherent lack of evidence for BBRae, I've been wanting to deliver a verbal smackdown to that regard for YEARS.
Underland-Traveler chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was awesome, I loved how you mentioned all the pairings two thumbs way way up for you )
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Okay, since I can never resist a challenge, here goes; Trouble in Tokyo; The End of the world; Nevermore; Things Change; Brotherhood of Evil? Loved the story, too funny.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
That made me laugh. :) The villain just gets right into arguing with them, it was so something that, while it would never happen on the show b/c of the content matter, I could still see happening on the show b/c of the silliness.
A-Silent-Observer chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Poor Gizmo. You should seriously make a sequel.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, this was really, really funny. Great take on the multiple pairings, altho I always think people just put Cyborg and Bee together because they are both African Americans...

Great take on the Hive 3 (in this case)! Gotta love Gizmo.

Excellent job!

LJ
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hahaha! Best take on pairings EVAH!

Great job! Faved!
Spicule chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was really really funny. Thank you.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Hi!

lol that was funny! I luv breaking the fourth wall! Even though I've never done it...

Keep Writing!