Reviews for My Promise To Michael
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Fall off a cliff, you ugly cunt. You're such a shitty person to other people. You deserve the worst.
shannon chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Awww I felt like that
MichaelaJackson chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I don't see where you violated any TOS rules with this. Of course, I'm new here though, so I'm just learning myself. As for whoever said this belongs on FictionPress...isn't a website about FICTION? Meaning anyone can a write a story and as long as it isn't true, that would make it fiction. Correct me if I'm wrong, but please be polite about it.
PeggyPegs chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This belongs on FictionPress, not FanFiction due to the fact that our much beloved MJ is and was not a fictional character.
ScarletVine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
OMG i know exactly how you feel. i absolutely love him and i did attempt suicide with myself. im still alive cuz right when i pushed the chair out from underneath me my ex walked in and cut the rope. i love michael jackson with all my heart and i will always remember him. i love you. i may not know you but you love michael and if you love him i love you so i will say it again. i love you. may he watch over our souls, and peace be with you.

~Sabrina.
AvrilSays chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You broke the ToS by including a non-fictional character in your story.

Reported.

Have a nice day.

~AJ
The Endless Rain chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Iris... please talk to me. It hurts that you're ignoring me.