Reviews for My Promise To Michael
Mina-Fox-Glam chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I hate to say this but your so-called "fanfics" involving the now-deceased Michael Jackson actually violate the rules. You're NOT supposed to include real people whether it's yourself, your favorite entertainers (musician, actor, etc.). They're excuses to make up false stories about a person's life and it damages their reputation. And since his younger sister Janet Jackson (who is also a musician) is still alive, she would easily file a lawsuit against you for making up false stories about her brother and demand that your so-called fanfics involving him be taken down.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
just curious what do you think about this whole B- Howard and Omer Bhattii thing do it makes you feel somewhat comfort that maybe a piece of MJ is still here like with Blanket or you don't believe they are his children that he did not know he had .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Fall off a cliff, you ugly cunt. You're such a shitty person to other people. You deserve the worst.
shannon chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Awww I felt like that
MichaelaJackson chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I don't see where you violated any TOS rules with this. Of course, I'm new here though, so I'm just learning myself. As for whoever said this belongs on FictionPress...isn't a website about FICTION? Meaning anyone can a write a story and as long as it isn't true, that would make it fiction. Correct me if I'm wrong, but please be polite about it.
PeggyPegs chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This belongs on FictionPress, not FanFiction due to the fact that our much beloved MJ is and was not a fictional character.
ScarletVine chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
OMG i know exactly how you feel. i absolutely love him and i did attempt suicide with myself. im still alive cuz right when i pushed the chair out from underneath me my ex walked in and cut the rope. i love michael jackson with all my heart and i will always remember him. i love you. i may not know you but you love michael and if you love him i love you so i will say it again. i love you. may he watch over our souls, and peace be with you.

AvrilSays chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You broke the ToS by including a non-fictional character in your story.

Have a nice day.

The Endless Rain chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Iris... please talk to me. It hurts that you're ignoring me.