Reviews for Just tell me your name
M. Louise E chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
Wow. Well written and I enjoyed reading it. :D Glad the team is there for each other. :D
Guest chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
Great story!
fanficfantasies chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Ha! Love the ending chapter. :) Definitally worth reading.
Midnight1906 chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
_
Mysteria Holmes chapter 16 . 11/30/2012
I like this story...didn't see that twist coming! Never expected Ryan to be the killer! Good job with the story!
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
Loved it! Especially the end. It was hilarious!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I got a recommendation to read your stories from another writer and decided to check out your profile...

...and this is a really long story so I wasn't intending to read it, but I read the first few lines and was captivated from the start. It's a really long story, so I'll probably be spreading it out over a few days, but I just wanted to say that I'm wowed. You write very beautifully!

And it's a really tragic story, but I love the way you describe the scenes and the characters.

Soph
charli chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
well, this was a great story, up until chapter 12 when Ziva professed her love...gag ...and time to depart the story...
Madances chapter 16 . 3/8/2011
I enjoyed your story and I am going to you to favorites. Good Job. Tracy
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
Painkiller Tony ruins his own secrets! Dork. And to tell McGoo...I might end up behind my chair yet! :0)
Detour chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
"Gibbs would remember this moment as long as he lived: the quietness of the room; the antiseptic hospital smell; the panic he felt watching Tony try to rip the IV from his hand; the stiff feel of the stitches in Tony's wrist when he grabbed him; the suffering in his friend's glazed eyes; the anguish in his voice when he spoke those three little words that tore his heart out." - This moment, described as one would actually remember it, in sense, is great. But is then upstaged by the even more wonderful "Gibbs realized the worst part of the whole experience was still to come..." That's truly knowing the guy!

Love the end of this chapter; that it's a comfortable moment between the two when comfmortable should've been the hardest thing to achieve; that it's Tony all drugged up and in the hospital days later and STILL thinking about the scene; that Gibbs shows a little humor...
Detour chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
I really like the drunken Tony/Abby flashback. You should totally write some preseries...you could even focus on Abby and Tony instead of Tony and Gibbs...(would a 'hint hint, nudge nudge' be too much here?). Though, you know, if you're gonna go for it, it would be a shame not to include ALL of the characters.

I'm evil, I need to sleep soon to tuck the evil back away.
Detour chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
It's way stranger reading this Tiva moment now that I know you better. !
Detour chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Uh oh, I forgot about the flashback and my self-imposed semi-ban on reading preseries while I'm writing mine...'cause now I kinda want to steal the "But is he any good with that gun?" concept. Must forget, must forget!

Interesting use of Ziva here; you've got four mentions of her being called cold/emotionless or hating the same throughout the story, then the break and run scene...remind me of how she sneaks into the hospital when Gibbs is in a coma, and how she sneaks into his basement for reassurance when she returns from Africa. In some ways, she really can't deal with some of the strong stuff (in theory, at least well, for long). Hardly anyone ever makes mention of that in this way. Nice catch!
Detour chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
"'Yeah, he's okay,' Gibbs said. 'And he had better stay that way.'" - Ah, agression in the face of duress. An NCIS specialty!

I enjoy how many ways you used Palmer in this story even though he doesn't have any POV. Like he's always there when needed to do whatever (nothing is beneath Palmer if it's useful!) but he's so not invested in ego that he doesn't need to have a say or be involved when he won't be of help.

I kinda wanted someone to shoot this kid. Does that make me a bad person? Oh, well. Gibbs had no problem deducing that code!