Reviews for Three Wise Monkeys
Ttfn chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was an awesome story the first time around, and even more epic the second time around because you notice the small details that make the story even more twisted. Like "I wasn't insulting Nessie, I was insulting Jacob's imprint"

It saddens me that nessie and Seth won't end up together but they'll forever be important to one another and the way you left off she hates me gives me hope that the 4 of them will figure it out somehow.

Great story!
Guinea chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I absolutely love this!

Because this chapter kind of sums up the awesomeness of "She Hates Me". It's really tragic how in real life, not everything is as clear cut as 'she's my imprint and we're riding into our happily ever after sunset'. And the emotions are so clearly there but so unspoken/unspeakable that it breaks the readers' heart.

But your next 2 stories about Seth and Nessie fixed that. This one is still a marvelous story though, especially told from Embry's perspective, who I thought would be less crude about Nessie seeing as his imprint is technically Nessie's best friend. But old habits die hard and he needed to be the antagonistic voice.

So yea, don't mind my super ramble, it's basically me telling you how great this story is )

I hope you write more Seth/Nessie, cuz I'm totally hooked after this one and chapter 52 of "She Hates Me".
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
loved it!

Embry's mind is freaking hilarious!

And I have to say I would love seth's pov for an excerpt too!
MoonstruckManda chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
ok, i had dome great compliments for this whole thing, but the last two sentences made me forget everything, and almost die of laughter.

Leiaaa chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hey this is great. I'm glad that you're writing about the whole imprinting thing. Like, how it might not be all it's cracked up to be. That maybe not everyone would like to have the cosmos make decisions for them.

And I like that Seth is thinking about Nessie, about her opinion, how she feels about the whole situation. It seems as though the boys, and Leah, are under the impression that imprints should be disgustingly happy with their situation, about how lucky they are. But Nessie doesn't seem blissfully happy. Not really. And really, who would be? It's a weird situation. And, really, this whole imprinting thing takes all the fun out of falling in love-the flirting, the chase, first kisses, getting to know each other.

Hell, I think, for most guys, it's all about the chase. And most girls like being pursued before they consider dating a guy.

But to already know who your soul mate/future spouse is, even before you're old enough to date? Well that just takes the fun out of everything.

Even though imprinting is magical and mysterious the end result seems so...mundane and lame.

Getting back to my point: I really like this and I can't wait for more.
mooch11 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Lmao, loved this :)

Made me laugh, hope there are more along the line :D xx
Pumpkinguy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Loved this chapter. It was hilarious. Embry, Quil and Seth together, sort of arguing about women is awesome.

Loved how it explained so much, like how it didn't matter if Jacob or Leah were having sex (they weren't.)because they ended up caring for each-other more then they should have, since they both knew Jacob would love Nessie way more, forever.

I also liked how it explained why Seth was so pissed, about Leah sort of manipulating Nessie, even though Leah didn't really mean too.

Anyways, Loved this.

Can't wait till you finish "She Hates Me." and start on the sequel ;)
Stroplok chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
this story has really begun to mess with my head...

jacob? seth? jacob? seth?

being a jake/leah shipper at heart, I really really want nessie and seth together. But that wasn't your intention with this story was it?

argh!

i'm so confused.

Especially 'cause i absoloutly LOVED, ADORED, WORSHIPPED, that scene with nessie and seth in the lego house.

And now you give me this, and just break my heart. Because I love seth, and oh my god YOU ARE SO AWESOME
dynamical1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great chapter...

So everyone is in on manipulating Nessie to marry Jake? How do they keep it from Edward?
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was brilliant.

Absolutely brilliant!

You are an amazing writer. :)
Lynx chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Good Story! I feel so bad for Seth and Leah though. They both deserve their own happy endings.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
As always, i love the packs interaction. But as it is a trend w/ things that do with SHM i am a little confused and have questions.

I seem to have forgotten what Leah's plan is and how the pack is 'forcing' Nessie to marry Jake. LOL. maybe i'm just tired. I'll have to reread.

WOW! it was a huge shocker when i realized that Seth had no knowledge of the JakeandLeah-ness that was going on behind the scenes of SHM (at least what all your Jake and leah fans were hoping was going on without nessie noticing). I was like WOW. He didn't know? I seem to remember a few jokes that the pack made about jake and leah in past years (chapters...) i always assumed seth was in on them. but then again, seth has always been sorta the baby of the pack that jake and leah shield and IDK you don't really want to tell someone that loves the vamps that jake is cheating on his imprint who is a half vamp. (did that even make sense? i am not sure now.)

it's funny how i keep on thinking that the pack is growing older and acting more mature and yet they seem to think that they aren't and need to grow up at somepoint. lol.

can't wait to read more, and it's too bad that this is a one shot, because it would be cool (but a lot lot lot of work) to have a series (like 5-10 chapters maybe) that had the packs side of what was going on in SHM.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Great story, although I'm not sure if I understand the title.
raquel chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
maybe i am in denial, but i really can't accept leah has done all this on purpose. leah was in pain, needed to protect herself and believed that nessie and jacob were meant to be, it isn't surprising at all that she had been kind of manipulative, but it's just so.. simple. leah is selfish, end of story. i don't like it very much.

i'm still a little confused about how far leah and jacob got, but i enjoyed this excerpt a lot.
TheVividTruth chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
So this happens after chapter 52 of She Hates Me...and it's in Embry's p.o.v.

Okay I get it now.