Reviews for President of My Fan Club
Yanyan chapter 23 . 10/7
CONTINUE THIS! UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SasuChan chapter 23 . 10/7
Its been how many years PLEASE UPDATE THIS! Update thia beautiful story..
Quen chapter 23 . 10/7
Update pleasee! More! And please more SasuSaku moments like hugs, kisses and I want Sasuke get jealous.. Hehe
sonjatheanimelover chapter 23 . 7/24/2016
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTUNOE! I am absolutely that that's spelled wrong but whatever. This is a really good story. I liked Sakuras rant about Sasuke and the awkwardness after. Great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2015
Hello there... Please please can you update this story of yours.. Im looking forward for the next chapter...heheh
Well if your not busy that is.
AMMiss chapter 23 . 9/19/2015
Amazingly hilarious plot. Love it!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Happy Writing!
Mylifeisinmyipod chapter 23 . 6/17/2015
T.T i miss this story. It's one of the best ones i've read. Please update soon.
loveannie24 chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
oh pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaase update. dont leave me hangin. im dying to know the rest plzzzz im begging you. please
this is one of the best story i have ever read
the plot us great, the sto
mylifeisinmyipod chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
pleaaaase continue this! It's one of the best fanfics there is and i've been waiting for what seems liike years. Please find the time to update!
Nameless Lurker chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
Lol. I laughed so hard in the ending. XD
I pity Sakura, forced to act like a dimwit fangirl and all. XD
hama431 chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
Update
fireflypencil chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
this story gave me smiles, tears and chuckles on numerous occasions. I really hope you continue this story. it is what got me engrossed into fanfic. youre an amazing writer dont give up
StarkNakedCaptains chapter 23 . 7/7/2013
It's been a while since you updated but this story is absolutely amazing! I just love the Sasuke and Sakura interactions and I laughed at so many parts in this story.
Especially sakura's lame flirting lines and pad story. Please don't abandon this story because it has an amazing plot and is so interesting. I love it! Update Please!
nfurukawa365 chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
are you going to write a new chapter?
NatDragneel-icious chapter 23 . 2/6/2013
Hahahaha, this awesome! I laughed myself silly with the "You have really clean pants" hilarious I tell you.

I do hope you continue the story! I love the way you write as well, it's very dicriptive. Your story also takes a slow pace which is create for character build and stuff like that, so I love it!

Chi-Chan XD