Reviews for The Longest Hours
DixieDavenport chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
I've only gotten to wath the show a few times, but my prayers got out to Captain Harris's family, crew and friends.

As for the story, leave it to Johnny to get hurt all those miles from LA!
DixieDavenport chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
Looks like these guys have become attached to Karen. Hope they get to medical help soon.
DixieDavenport chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
Great Chapter! Glad they were all inside and not washed over board.
DixieDavenport chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Sounds like they are in a bit of a storm! My father went through a typhoon and said you could touch the sea from teh bridge of their ship and these guys are in boats!
DixieDavenport chapter 9 . 3/7/2010
That didn't sound good I hope they were clear.
Kathey0607 chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
That has to be very frustrating, wanting to help and not knowing what to do. May be after this is all over Johnny, Caren and Brice can teach a basic frist aid course to them and that way they will be able to do more for their injurd comerads in the futuer.
Kathey0607 chapter 13 . 2/11/2010
Wow, Some times I think Johnny needs to have his head examined, either that or a little brain washing so that when his body is compartmentalized he shuts down. He's like the energizer bunny he keeps going, an going . . . . .

One thing I was curious about, after watching a few episodes of the Most Dangerous Catch it seemed that the boats really hesitated to stop their efforts to catch the crabs because there was so much hanging on the line. you didn't show that in your writing. May be you could add it in some where.
Kathey0607 chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
I still feel lost. Poor Karen with out other medical personnel to help, then to top it off she needs help too. And what about Johnny and Craig? Please include them in the next chapter.

Can't wait.
NorthwesternSig chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Hey! Awesome job on the last few updates! Sorry I havent gotten a chance to read them till now. My computer died and I just got it back. Great job and keep up the awesome work!
Kathey0607 chapter 11 . 12/18/2009
It is good to read that Karen was not swept of the boat. I would like to encourage you to write longer chapters. I would rather wait for a large chapter then to get only snipets.
Kathey0607 chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
What a roller coaster ride both Johnny and Karen in danger, is it going to be Brice to the rescue? It seam strange for Johnny to be hurt and not have Roy, the guys of 51 or Rampart and staff to come to the rescue. I don't know how much medical knowledge the fisher men and camera men have but there is a deep worry that things are going to get worse before they get better.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
NorthwesternSig chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
EK! I need to know what happens like now. Great job, keep up the awesome work!
DixieDavenport chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
Great chapter! If there is any consolation we had a 'Brice' (of sorts) I had a talk with him once with a hydrant wrench on my shoulder! So I know how Sig feels, as well as Johnny, Roy and Karen who have had the 'experience' of working with Brice.
DixieDavenport chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
Cute and touching. Hope to see more soon.
NorthwesternSig chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
Yay! hee-hee You did it again! I'm so happy! :) It really made my day, you rock! :) So I cant wait to see what Karen will do to Edgar...and I hope that our fishermen come back to us soon with lots of crab! :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »