Reviews for The Longest Hours
IrishChroi chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
Go Karen...Go Karen...Go Karen...(everybody chant!)
IrishChroi chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Eagerly awaiting the next installment! As a fan of both shows...I am now a fan of you!
NorthwesternSig chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
hehehehe, you so totally rock! :) THANKS A BUNCH! :) And the story is awesome so far...hopfully Sig will behave himself... :) Or else...jk
DixieDavenport chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter and look at the crew and Karen. Hope to read more soon
DixieDavenport chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
LOL Poor Johnny just has 'TARGET' written on him in big bold letters!
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
She's a fireman (I hate fire person or lady - may be female but I'm a fireman!) and paramedic and has survived Johnny, Chet and the others she can handle a few fishermen!
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
A lot of people who haven't experienced it don't realize that working with people every day or even 40 hours per week you get to know them real well. I think on one I worked with for over 11 years on and off. I called him at work the other day and as soon as I spoke he called me by name and said he was putting me on hold. He knew I could wait as he had other lines ringing. Funny thing is I was calling about a computer problem at home and we hadn't talked on the phone in about 2 years but he still knew who I was. And I can still order his hambugers when i have to ask family memebers what they want on theirs! Glad to see Johnny and karen so close.
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Short but good information
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Good beginning. Can't wait to read more though I sorta wished they had been pairs on each boat. I have been watching the Deadliest Catch in pieces while at work and I find it interesting so this should be a great story.
NorthwesternSig chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
good job, i needed an update to lift my spirits. :) i like how andy wanted to hide it. lol
Thaena chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
uhoh, I hope they don't hide his meds for too long. It doesn't take much for someone seasick to get dehydrated. Kinda hard to drink water when all you can do is puke. Too long and Johnny might have to give himself ANOTHER IV.

I'm enjoying the premise... a little different but hey, it's a fanfic!

Keep up the good work!
NorthwesternSig chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Again great job! :)
NorthwesternSig chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
again great job! can i give you a little piece of advice?
NorthwesternSig chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
great job so far! I loved Johnny! EKK, Im excited.
Kathey0607 chapter 4 . 8/31/2009
I don't like Karen being the only woman on a boat of harden men. to me that is just asking for trouble. You need to have one of the men on board take her in under his wing to keep her safe from being molested or sexually harassed.

Does Johnny have romantic ties with Karen? Just wondering because I got that impression.

It would also be nice if you could write more about the fisher men on the various boats since the cross over is not as popular and I would like to know more about them.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »