Reviews for The Fox and the Hound
korohoshi chapter 32 . 8/23
I hope your well. I adore your story, "The Fox and the Hound."
:) Glad to have read this.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 7/28
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/28
Bethlovesall chapter 35 . 7/28
Please come back and update! I absolutely love the story! The missing moments are so cute and the interaction between all of the characters is great! Please come back! I am so interested in the gaara arc!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/28
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/27
mysticmagekat chapter 35 . 6/14
this is very good I do hope you finish somebody i would like to see where its end. thank you
bearkitty1 chapter 4 . 6/12
I love this story so, so much. Your characterization is incredible, your writing style is consistent and enjoyable, and your grammatical issues are few and far between- if there at all. Plus, the fluff is so. Freaking. Cute. I can't handle it.

I know this review is only on chapter four (mainly because I'm too lazy to put it on a later chapter) but I've actually read this entire story. Twice. Maybe three times- it's actually a little sad. I love how realistic your portrayal of many of my favorite characters is, and the plot is exciting and really draws the reader in. My only critique is Ririshii, honestly- it seems like you have to work a little too hard to fit him in in later chapters, and he doesn't naturally fit the flow of the story as well later on. Of course, when he's first introduced he's great and adorable and all the fluff is incredible.

Honestly, I love this story so much; you're an incredible and talented writer, and that's a gift that you'll definitely be able to benefit a lot from in life, whether you're a journalist or an author or a playwright or even a manager of a business. Being able to string words together eloquently to explain your ideas, convince others, or tell a story is an amazing talent that I hope you use to its fullest. Whatever you do, keep writing, because you're amazing at it. :)
-bearkitty1
Bughaw chapter 29 . 6/10
i like Sasuke being not that emo-jerk. hahaha
TinkaPrime chapter 35 . 5/17
Love this story
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 4/28
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/27
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/27
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 35 . 4/14
Oh wow this story has been amazing! :) I adore Kakashi and Naruto's relationship and you seriously wrote it down beautifully. I really hope you end up updating because again...wonderful story!
Lilas chapter 35 . 3/31
Oh wow. This is... This is amazing. I recently got back in the fandom since I found out the manga ended and I'd been CRAVING Kakashi/Naruto family fics and found this little gem, and man. It has consumed my days! I've been reading it for days now (and actually started re-reading it before I was even done with it, it's that good) and it only gets better. I love everything about this fic. The alternate storyline is really interesting and I love how everything is different but so believably so. And Riri. I can't even deal with the fact that Riri is not cannon. That just makes me sad. SO SAD! I just want Riri to be in the manga because RIRI! I know it's been awhile since you updated, but I hope there will be more. And just in case you're still taking requests for missing moments (which I loved almost as much as the main story line because who can resist baby Naruto?), I would love to see the moment Naruto, Choji, and Shikamaru become friends. Also, I should have commented during that chapter, but the Chuunin fight with Kiba, when Kiba yells that he knows what Naruto is doing and he won't let him, that was totally him sensing that Naruto was becoming pack leader and he didn't want him as his leader, right? Because I can totally see that being the case. Urgh! What am I going to do now that I'm caught up? Maybe I'll go re-read it again...