Reviews for The Fox and the Hound
naruto kurama chapter 12 . 5/16
Awe! I love it!
naruto kurama chapter 8 . 5/16
I love this! keep it up.
When's the next update? This is awesome!
Destera chapter 35 . 5/9
Hello dear! I don't know if you're still working on this story (though I hope you are), but I wanted to drop in a little review. I don't know when I first found this story, but I love it! So I hope you are still thinking about it somewhere in the back of your mind, because I'd love to read more. As it is, definitely one of my favorites to reread!
Yuu101cutie chapter 35 . 4/17
I love this story. Please update as soon as possible.
Noradin chapter 31 . 3/26
I do not think NaruHina is a good match. She is too fixtated on him when they are young and frankly one of the worst fangirls around. She needs to distance herself from that to grow.
She doesn't really seem to be his type either, and politically and in regards of their goals and dreams their relationship is problematic at best. For her to change the Huuga being clan head would be allmost neccessary and she'd be good at it. But that means she cannot appear to be the lesser part in a marriage with an outsider - and she would appear so next to a Hokage. I do not think a relationship that requires one of them give up on their dream would fly with Naruto.

As for NaruSaku... it might work with your version of them but I think they are too close in other regards already for it to come to pass and work out well.
Noradin chapter 24 . 3/25
You know what would be really worth it?
Naruto coming into a brothel an not calling him 'Ero-Sennin' but calling him 'daddy' xD
Noradin chapter 17 . 3/25
Well... I'd better have a damn good explanation if your Naruto ever trusts Jiraiya again after this stunt.
Noradin chapter 13 . 3/24
So Narutotold her about the Kyuubi but not about what the law entails. It does apply to her as well afer all. Does he want her to get herself killed if she ever speaks about it?
Noradin chapter 10 . 3/24
Naruto was pretty stupid in this chapter, and Lee was really not acting like a friend sabotaging team 7 like that. He just showed he was not fit to be in this exam - what did he want to accomplish? Either his own team would have lost its chance or that of his rival.
gore23 chapter 35 . 1/11
Just become up to date. Really looking forward to it. Love the changes with sasuke being there with them, and naruto learning his parents moves into a really crazy combination. I never understand blood line traits though. How did they become a thing, can you make them blood line traits some how or is it all some random pre destined weird stuff...
gore23 chapter 30 . 1/11
Ok, your fan fiction is bloody brilliant. I am absolutely loving it, it is practically all I do with my time lately... Please keep going on it, enough with this long gap ! T.T Almost caught up. Hoping this takes a turn from the others and Sasuke stays with them and they become really good friends, and badass team rather than keep following closely the original.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
Loved this! so sweet and with Naruto knowing the Hiraishin was great! I hope he has studied a lot of seals and makes sure to Tag his teammates in order to flash to them in emergencies
Rain in March chapter 35 . 10/30/2014
Wow, just wow. I wanted to stop by and tell you just how awesome this fic is. I don't usually read Naruto, but this one's really good! I'm quite enjoying the uniqueness, especially that you gave Naruto the Hiraishin and Sasuke with brain capacity that is used for more than obsessing over Itachi. Don't let people and their opinions stress you out, if you don't enjoy writing something, then take it slow, we'll love it anyway and we understand real life is there. Can't wait for more!
Nightingale's Fall chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
This story is probably the best Kakashi/Naruto family fic I've ever read. I've finished it in three days and I am officially hooked. The plot is good, the writing is great, and there are few mistakes. I can't wait for the next chapter!