Reviews for The Fox and the Hound
Echodust20299 chapter 34 . 4/2
I am still in love with this story now as I was when it first came out. I know it's been a few years, but I hope you've been working on it slowly but surely. :)
You do know you aren't allowed to use an entire chapter for a description. Honestly how do you people get on this site? It's against the rules to use a whole chapter as an authors note
NatawieSama chapter 16 . 1/23
"Fangirls. They are scary and usually crazy"
Ain't that right *snorts*
PlumeVif151 chapter 35 . 9/23/2016
That was really great ! I love your fanfiction and I really hope you'll keep updating it
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 35 . 9/6/2016
Fantastic story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
yoki chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Koraaaa! Sugoi ne!, this the best chapter ever! I nearly died here laughing my ass out.\o/
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
What motivates Shikamaru? Naruto..?
korohoshi chapter 32 . 8/23/2016
I hope your well. I adore your story, "The Fox and the Hound."
:) Glad to have read this.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Bethlovesall chapter 35 . 7/28/2016
Please come back and update! I absolutely love the story! The missing moments are so cute and the interaction between all of the characters is great! Please come back! I am so interested in the gaara arc!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
mysticmagekat chapter 35 . 6/14/2016
this is very good I do hope you finish somebody i would like to see where its end. thank you
bearkitty1 chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
I love this story so, so much. Your characterization is incredible, your writing style is consistent and enjoyable, and your grammatical issues are few and far between- if there at all. Plus, the fluff is so. Freaking. Cute. I can't handle it.

I know this review is only on chapter four (mainly because I'm too lazy to put it on a later chapter) but I've actually read this entire story. Twice. Maybe three times- it's actually a little sad. I love how realistic your portrayal of many of my favorite characters is, and the plot is exciting and really draws the reader in. My only critique is Ririshii, honestly- it seems like you have to work a little too hard to fit him in in later chapters, and he doesn't naturally fit the flow of the story as well later on. Of course, when he's first introduced he's great and adorable and all the fluff is incredible.

Honestly, I love this story so much; you're an incredible and talented writer, and that's a gift that you'll definitely be able to benefit a lot from in life, whether you're a journalist or an author or a playwright or even a manager of a business. Being able to string words together eloquently to explain your ideas, convince others, or tell a story is an amazing talent that I hope you use to its fullest. Whatever you do, keep writing, because you're amazing at it. :)
-bearkitty1