Reviews for The Fox and the Hound
gore23 chapter 35 . 1/11
Just become up to date. Really looking forward to it. Love the changes with sasuke being there with them, and naruto learning his parents moves into a really crazy combination. I never understand blood line traits though. How did they become a thing, can you make them blood line traits some how or is it all some random pre destined weird stuff...
gore23 chapter 30 . 1/11
Ok, your fan fiction is bloody brilliant. I am absolutely loving it, it is practically all I do with my time lately... Please keep going on it, enough with this long gap ! T.T Almost caught up. Hoping this takes a turn from the others and Sasuke stays with them and they become really good friends, and badass team rather than keep following closely the original.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 35 . 11/10/2014
Loved this! so sweet and with Naruto knowing the Hiraishin was great! I hope he has studied a lot of seals and makes sure to Tag his teammates in order to flash to them in emergencies
Rain in March chapter 35 . 10/30/2014
Wow, just wow. I wanted to stop by and tell you just how awesome this fic is. I don't usually read Naruto, but this one's really good! I'm quite enjoying the uniqueness, especially that you gave Naruto the Hiraishin and Sasuke with brain capacity that is used for more than obsessing over Itachi. Don't let people and their opinions stress you out, if you don't enjoy writing something, then take it slow, we'll love it anyway and we understand real life is there. Can't wait for more!
Nightingale's Fall chapter 35 . 10/21/2014
This story is probably the best Kakashi/Naruto family fic I've ever read. I've finished it in three days and I am officially hooked. The plot is good, the writing is great, and there are few mistakes. I can't wait for the next chapter!
narutonarutolove chapter 35 . 9/19/2014
NOO! -grabs screen desperately- I thought I had at least one more chapter left to read! This cant be it! -sulks in corner with depressing aura- I hope the next chapter comes soon!
narutonarutolove chapter 28 . 9/18/2014
-bottom lip wobbles and stares with tear filled eyes at screen at Kakashi's declaration- stupid onion ninja fairies
narutonarutolove chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Why is this chapter posted twice? -wipes tearful eyes-
narutonarutolove chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
-sniffles and stares tearfully at screen- this was so... -loudly blows nose on handkerchief- beautiful!

-sobs in corner-
narutonarutolove chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
Kakashi not wearing gloves is weird. since hes always wearing them and the one time I recall that he does NOT have them is when he stops Kakazu's lighting attack which burned off his gloves. makes me curious, has naruto seen kakashi's face?
narutonarutolove chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
awww, kakashis message was so sweet!

Im really hoping this isn't a predictable thing, and Sasuke really DOES end up leaving the village anyway for revenge. -sighs regretfully- I swear, its like for some reason the authors refuse to think up something better! seriously, why not do something different and have Sasuke STAY in the village, hmm?

im not holding my breath because apparently this story is going on the same line, HOPEFULLY, im wrong and it wont, but if im not that lucky, and it DOES end up happening, I hope its an original line from the canon plot.
narutonarutolove chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
so your the only person to capture was is most likely Kakashi's most likely history, so far. A lot of people write him off as having one night stands and the like. But Kakashi just doesn't strike me as a guy who does that! I really don't think he's had a romantic relationship before, let alone have sex with different woman kami knows how many times! Maybe a civilian, but a ninja (Jiraiya doesn't count!), let alone a ninja like Kakashi, just don't strike me as doing things like that. And kakashi is intensely private and as Tsunade pointed out, busy.

I really thoroughly enjoy these Missing Moments, there so cute and nearly make me do one of those "dreamy sighs"
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
awesome and loving and sweet and touching chapter! two thumbs WAY WAY UP!
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I to see more sweet moments between kakashi and naruto like this
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I like how you take situations and make them your own.